BCF: Bike Chat Forums

FEMA Job

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sadie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:09 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: FEMA Job Reply with quote

I didn't get it. I knew on Sunday unofficially, but could not say anything until it was official.

I don't regret going for the job. I believe I came second, so to speak, so it is nice to know that I was top of the amateurs, if you get me.

Thanks to everyone who supported and helped me with this application, particularly those who filled in the questionnaire. You can be sure that I will be putting the information gained from that exercise to good use.

Last edited by Sadie on 13:39 - 28 Apr 2006; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

biker-dj
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 23:12 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear you didnt get the job, Sadie Crying or Very sad

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:16 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at least there was a job there but comiserations anyway .

At least you didn't break my record of travelling 440miles (and back) to be interviewed for a non existant job , after the interview them
agency calling me cell phone and telling you there is no job we just wanted to conduct some research to see how well people are trained/educatied these days.

Bastids cost me £85 in Petrol and a day off work , should have turned round and torched the place. Keep dreaming about all these things I'll do to get them back but never do them sigh...
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 362 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1