Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Their taking over the world!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Dan 4RR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:04 - 24 Apr 2006    Post subject: Their taking over the world! Reply with quote

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,139614,00.html

I feel sorry for the Swedes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 15:09 - 24 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now they know what it feels like...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

m99dws
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:32 - 24 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoot em all
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek

PostPosted: 20:54 - 24 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"You have 1,000 students in a Swedish school. How many are Swedes? Two," said Lars Birgersson, principal of the Rosengrad School.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, how can any....

Infact, it gets me so wound up, I'm not even going to bother.

Sorry. Karma

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 21:42 - 24 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sub-human bastreds Mad

One day its just going to kick off, Civilized Westerners both black and white are getting pushed further and further in to a conner and will one day lash out.
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:22 - 24 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

tatters wrote:
Civilized Westerners both black and white are getting pushed further and further in to a corner and will one day lash out.

The problem is by the time that happens there will be to many of them strewn throughout europe in great numbers and have to many strongholds.What we need is for the european government to grow some balls and stop so many getting into these countries in the first place.

Here's a link to a forum with a swedish muslim replying to similar claim's and I think the scary thing is she believe's what she's saying.(It's easier to scroll past the first point, she paste's and awnsers each point)

WILDECELT
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:12 - 24 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I,ve recently just got back from Sweden and Malmo, i have a good Swedish friend who lives there,and to collabarate that story it is pretty much the truth,the swedes as a race are quite liberal and the muslims in Malmo over the past few years have contributed greatly to the rise of crime etc... in the area.
My friend works as a youth worker and he deals with ethnic minorities and he's told me that most of the aggression and social problems tend to stem from angry young muslims(arabs) not willing to intergrate with swedish culture,but yet demanding respect of their beliefs and practices,to the extent as if sweden owed them a living,yet another example of biting the hand that feeds you.

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek

PostPosted: 23:13 - 24 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
yet another example of biting the hand that feeds you.

And getting away with it. Infact, getting rewarded for it.

Thumbs Down

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 10:05 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

They can only try their best to infest other areas, one day they'll step on the wrong toes.

Somethings gonna give eventually.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien

PostPosted: 11:09 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

killa wrote:
Somethings gonna give eventually.

It will, but it'll probably be far too late by then.

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:36 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking disgraceful! Its alright if they come over here and respect western way of life etc. Alot of them do, dressed in normal clothes, getting jobs etc, going college. Its the layabouts who sit on their fat curry munching arsers living on benifits then preaching fucking hate and war against None Muslims. You can sod off if you think im respecting muslim values! Not racist, have alot of asian mates, but they're just bloody normal, got a worse Manchester accent than me.

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:31 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just more evidence to support my limited experience theory that blacks despite the past events in history seem to have intergrated with whites far better than those who are asian or muslim.

Anyone disagree?

Last edited by woo on 16:02 - 06 Jul 2020; edited 1 time in total

Barry_M2
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:45 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problems at all with any colour or race of person.

My problem is with those who use their religion as a reason for violence and self gain.

Religion is growing out of control, and will soon be the death of us all.

The people who say's "God told me to do it!" or such, need to be sectioned under the mental health act, as these people are just a danger to society.

Trying to justify the death (murder) of others by blaming it on your religious beliefs is just insane.

It's sad that young kids are being brainwashed into religion like this, but what can you do! I blame the government for their pathetic law's and lack of balls to deal with these situations.

And hell, I'm voting BNP in the next ellection!

Thumbs Up

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 17:04 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo wrote:
Just more evidence to support my theory that blacks despite the past events in history seem to have intergrated with whites far better than those who are asian or muslim.

Anyone disagree?

Could be because black African and Caribbean people share the same basic christan values and beliefs that european culture is based on which was brough to them through the spread of christianity hundreads of years before the first large numbers of black immigrants in the 1950,s.
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 23 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1