Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Help needed (letter)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 18:25 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Help needed (letter) Reply with quote

Right I wont give you the whole story.

Over the past 4 months I have spent $560 on the books needed, 3 of them I have yet to open. $3150 on the courses themselves, and have learnt FA.

The teachers dont care they walk in mumble in there horrible red neck accent what to do and thats it. Im paying that amount for about 60 days of schooling when you include holidays and the fact some times the teacher dont show up.

Im an Out of state student so they justiffy that by charging that amount...... its a con. So I have spent over $3500 on an education im not receiving.

I have tried speaking to some one and they fob me off to a f*cking councillor (thick as sh*t) or if I phone a stupid answer machine.

Now I would like to type a letter of complaint, but im not the best at this type of thing but not only do I want to insult the college I want to insult the attitude of the people and the general persona of them. I also want to complain the way they treat the foreigners. But I want to do it educated not like you f*cking c*nt's etc.

This letter will also be sent to more than one person. And really needs to tell them how shitty they really are and how they treat foreigners.

Really would appreciate the help.

Just worked it out I have spent over $600 on petrol alone to go there!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:37 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you actually wanting them to do? Could send them a big list of what you think is wrong but you'll get further if you tell them what you're wanting them to do about it and why you feel your expectations are reasonable.

As you're in America I don't think you've got much chance complaining about their accents. Laughing

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 19:52 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
As you're in America I don't think you've got much chance complaining about their accents. Laughing

True.

I may make a list type thing to ste good idea. I just think for that amound of money for nothing is stupid. It was a waste of my time.

For the criminal investigation I was sposed to be taught every thing I needed to know about how to search a crime scene and the only thing I learnt is how to fill out a search warrent Laughing

I was sposed to be taught how to map a CS etc non of it has been taught and I got a test in it tmrw Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:21 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say the more different examples in details of things like that the more chance there is they'll listen to you.

But what are you wanting them to do? Fire all the members of staff involved? Refund your money? If you don't specfically say what you're wanting them to then it's easy for them to just fob you off with crap excuses.

Since you're in America, isn't it normal to just sue them? Razz

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 20:43 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldnt stand a chance of sueing them.

I dont know I just want them to know that there a shit college. My hours are not even transferable. Shocked

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:27 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Education is a nigh monopoly held in a sort of a Cartel , complaining doesn't help much as its usually a like it or lump in approach .

I complained once when they were teaching us poorly and left along with 5 others a few weeks later , 3 of them run a tech support company , the other guys vanished , while I learnt 3D design and art by myself.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

WavyGravy
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 16:48 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sending to more than one person isnt a good idea if you are after something specific to happen as they'll all think the other recipients will deal with it.

I'd be careful who you copy insulting letters to, they have strong laws about that sort of thing!

If you are after refunds etc then better to point out that the course promised such and such and didnt deliver, and phrase it in a businesslike way, if you just want to insult to get it off your chest i'd suggest you did it verbally, do the others on the course feel the same way?

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 16:51 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

WavyGravy wrote:
do the others on the course feel the same way?

Unsure Confused About 3 others feel the same from a class of 11.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 5 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1