Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Cringe - Push bike + Stairs

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

cagiva gezzer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:08 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Cringe - Push bike + Stairs Reply with quote

Linky

c-2501
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:52 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i must be a really cruel person but i enjoy watching skater 'dudes' and their ilk getting hurt like this Twisted Evil

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 01:36 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

c-2501 wrote:
i must be a really cruel person but i enjoy watching skater 'dudes' and their ilk getting hurt like this Twisted Evil

A tad steriotypical there or what?
So im guessing your probably an utter "Rudeboi" then eh?

Looks like a painful Video, Got a video somwhere of one of my good mates droping into an 8 foot halfpipe for the first time on a pair of skates ever! Laughing
Baild out BIG time, Clobberd his head on the deck. Lots of pain.

Got £250 from UBF and £150 from Kirstys home vides. So its all good!

Edit/ Oh, and c-2501, I dont see what your signature is all about. Ok. I could understand if it was a link to a "sign out" or "safe mode". But its jsut a link to "Bikechatforums.com".
bit pointless really.

Re-edit/ Ok, it IS a link to a "Log out" but it dosent work. so still pointless. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

c-2501
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 02:28 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

binge wrote:

Edit/ Oh, and c-2501, I dont see what your signature is all about. Ok. I could understand if it was a link to a "sign out" or "safe mode". But its jsut a link to "Bikechatforums.com".
bit pointless really.

Re-edit/ Ok, it IS a link to a "Log out" but it dosent work. so still pointless. Wink

dont blame me, its the way theve set up the bb code, normally it works Wink

[HELP i cant stop editing this post :S]

Last edited by c-2501 on 02:35 - 27 Apr 2006; edited 2 times in total

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:30 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Binge, You have to admit it's funny watching a teenie bopper smash his head on a wall.

I fucking hate the lot of them, fucking kiddie goths... Saw a big group of them ganged up INSIDE Schuh trying to mosh to the Black Eyed Peas.

What a bunch of preteen cunts.

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 03:05 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, theres a BIG difference between new era young Grungey kids. and skaters.

Skating is an art. I did it for a while but due to a muscle/nerve illness I progress'd. I had to give up on the skating "career".
it became impossible to do in the end. And my specialest said its either I try to keep skating, and risk ending up in a wheelchair. or give up the skating and concentrate on keeping my feet in action and stay walking.

Anyway, Greebo / Teenypoppers / Grungers are one thing. Ok, most of us started out like that. So what if they go out and have a bit of fun down town in their XXXXL Black slipknot hoodies.

Would you rather think nasty about a few kids messing around in the local mall causing NO harm to the public. Or come home one night to find that some theiving chav has stolen or vandalised your bike or car.

Dont call me steriotypical because its true.

How many skater / grunger kids do you see in the Nick. NONE.
my dads a cop, ive spoken to him about it loads of times. Hes never been called out to a crime involving skaters / dudes.
Hes arrestings Chavs all night, every night.

rant over.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 5 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1