 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 Kam Crazy Courier

Joined: 03 Sep 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:16 - 06 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Dr Skruff's first minute was class, Kulez wasnt so good, neither was Skruffs 2nd minute. couldnt b arsed 2 watch on  ____________________ Proud owner of a Honda CG 2005 model with 1005 Miles on the clock - Bought on 19/12/2005  |
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 16:09 - 06 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
 ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|