Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Changing my email addy on the forums

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  

Kam
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:37 - 08 May 2006    Post subject: Changing my email addy on the forums Reply with quote

Hi, not 2 sure if this is the right place 2 be posting, if it isnt then im sorry Razz Is there any way i can get my registered email addy changed from weeman949@hotmail.com to kam949@hotmail.co.uk? its just my old account got hacked and i had 2 create a new one but i dont get the alerts if someone's replyed to a thread ive contributed to. Anyway you admins can change it?

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:39 - 08 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to the top right of the homepage, click on profile. One of the first boxes is your email address. Change it, then scroll to the bottom and click submit, or whatever it is. Thumbs Up

Kam
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:43 - 08 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, that was the first thing i tried, but thanks anyway. This kees coming up
'The current password you supplied does not match that stored in the database. '

djr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:38 - 08 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works fine,

put new email in email box, fill old password, new password and new password confirm with your current password and click submit down the bottom, once it's done it'll warn you that your account is inactive until you click a link in an email in your new inbox.

HTH Smile.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kam
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 21:43 - 08 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh im done, i did all that but thought it sent the email 2 my old account cos it wasnt in my inbox, then i jus checked the junk folder and the little fella was in there. Thx for the help dudes Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 359 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1