 CoronaBoner World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:48 - 07 May 2006 Post subject: [FOR SALE] Suzuki Movistar Leather trousers |
 |
|
Waist = 32 inch (fit me nicely)
Leg inside = 34 inch - I think these would fit someone around the 6ft to 6ft2 area.. maybe wrong but going by what I think.
https://img480.imageshack.us/img480/4312/suzukiblueleathertleftz0bo.jpg<<< but in Yellow/Black and White in colour.
PM me any questions regarding size as I could babble on all day about it and still make no sense!
Looking for £35 plus postage. ____________________ 2004 RSV Factory
Cluck cluck chicken |
|
 CoronaBoner World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
|
 quacker_boy Cuddle Bitch

Joined: 06 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
|
 CoronaBoner World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:14 - 09 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Call me a pussy because I was coughing! how rude.
Yea Nearly a month to this day I have been without the gixxer, used it as a deposit on a 2001 RSV Mille
Going by what people say about V twins, I will probably be heading back to an IL4 quite soon lol. ____________________ 2004 RSV Factory
Cluck cluck chicken |
|