 TiN Pocket Tin

Joined: 14 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:40 - 13 May 2006 Post subject: Urgent [FOR SALE] 2002 CBR954 Fireblade |
 |
|
Due to impending house move, I need to sell my Blade...
(I'm currently in a rush for work, so some details may be a bit sketchy at this time, but will "tidy" it up tonight, hopefully)
Good points:
- relatively low mileage 10,000 miles (just over)
- power commander 3 usb
- good tyres (Pirellis)
- completely straight and HPI clear
Not so good:
- bodywork needs tidying up
- tank is currently white, and needs respraying (or get a yellow one to match)
- top fairing has a crack on one of the "ears", which will need repairing (if you are so inclined)
- a few little marks on the side fairings, but no real damage
At this very moment in time, there is no MOT or tax, but I can arrange for this in the coming week.
There are quite a few additional points that I would like to say, but don't have time...I will add them tonight, or answers questions whilst at work.
To get in touch, please use the "email" button instead of the pm, as I cannot access BCF from work (and all proxy services have been blocked too).
Pictures hopefully will be added tonight.
Asking price - under £4000  ____________________ TiN
dotgems.net |
|