Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


New bike- NC30 :-)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Cillit-BANG
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:24 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: New bike- NC30 :-) Reply with quote

Came home from work yesterday and after toying with the idea of a 2nd bike for the track for a couple of months I spotted a VFR400, 1989 which was in good nick and only 20 mins away. I bought it Shocked

I havn't slept all night as I'm going over to pick it up this evening.

It's mainly to use on the track as I'm always a bit reserved in case I drop the ZX6R. If I can afford to run them both then I will because the ZX6R has always been THE bike I wanted, but if cash becomes tight, then I suspect I'll keep the VFR but let the ninja go at the end of the summer as I'm starting to prefer riding on the track now.

So, anyone any tips on what I should look out for or general characteristics of the bike?

NEW BIKE NEW BIKE NEW BIKE Very Happy

With any luck I'll get to ride it round Cadder's this Friday.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

craigs23
Mr Muscle



Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:48 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice choice, would be fantastic around Cadwell (and any other twisty bumpy country road). Get a barking exhaust and relive those V-Four Isle of Man TTs (just with 40mph less to scare yourself with Wink )
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

minesweeper
Whoah there!



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:23 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

and old quote...

"You will have to get used to a high pitch whining.... coming from people with larger capacity engines you've passed, im on old tyres and my gear box is acting up blah blah whine"

Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 143 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.84 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 35.68 Kb