BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Unlucky

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

EDBANGER
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:46 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Unlucky Reply with quote

See what happens when you don't just listen and chill bitch!

https://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2408.html

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 14:51 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat bitch, that made my day.

Cheers! Cool Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 15:04 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol she landed on her own knife, excellent Laughing
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 15:08 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Wicked... Reply with quote

Oops
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

steveh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:24 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, you couldnt make somthing like that, his tackle was superb Thumbs Up

"theres nothing we can do about that just leave it" Very Happy

Steve.

Dan 4RR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:13 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly Americans. Laughing Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:37 - 18 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fillet the bitch and cure world hunger!!

bikefreedom
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 11:13 - 21 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was an aggressive tackle, she has valid ground to claim damages (or sue) the police as that was excessive force being used. See three cops + unlawful tackle. However that was indeed interesting

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 11:22 - 21 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bikefreedom wrote:
That was an aggressive tackle, she has valid ground to claim damages (or sue) the police as that was excessive force being used. See three cops + unlawful tackle. However that was indeed interesting

What the Feck are you talking about? She was waving a carving knife about. What would you have done?

White Noise
Mr Dudwee

PostPosted: 12:16 - 21 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you notice that she gets the knife stabbed into her! Shocked (around 1 min 10 sec)
to be fair a smack round the back with a billy club would have ben safer than the tackle!
WN
Riding Tip #86: See God, then back off a bit: Problem is i haven't seen god yet, just a close up of tarmac on revett straight

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 12:45 - 21 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

White Noise wrote:
did you notice that she gets the knife stabbed into her! Shocked (around 1 min 10 sec)
to be fair a smack round the back with a billy club would have ben safer than the tackle!
WN

If some crazy woman was running at me with a knife and I had a gun I'd shoot her. No way would I risk getting sliced up because some mentler decides they want to stab me. I'd pop her between the eyes.

Handsome
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:01 - 21 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't beleive the Cop was about to pull the knife out.....Dick Head.....

Josh
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:30 - 21 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bikefreedom wrote:

If she sued I'd personally go and stab her again, crazy bitch waves a knife around and expects the police (who are there to protect you know, people who aren't totally batshit fucking crazy knife wielding loons) to gently pat her until she is subdued? Screw that I think they should have been harder on her and I for one am sick of the way that people get up in arms because the police didn't offer her a cup of tea and a nice chat while gently relaxing the muscles in her arm with a nice massage until she drops the knife. Hell no, tackle the bitch, shoot her or throw a brick in her face, she wants to avoid this being done then maybe she should not be a knife wielding psychopath and listen to the police orders.
Just my Penny Coin Penny Coin

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 13:47 - 21 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I love the way the copper says, she's fine, just leave the knife there, nothing we can do for her! Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 9 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1