 chris___ Brolly Dolly

Joined: 13 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:18 - 23 May 2006 Post subject: Quick rear shock question |
 |
|
I'm looking at used bikes at the moment and just wanted some advice on what to look at on the rear shock.
If the spring has lost its colour and slightly rusted but the rest of the shock looks OK, is the shock going to be OK? Basically I looked at a bike the other day and the shock looked like this but I'm guessing its just because the bike has been used in winter etc.
Cheers ____________________ Yamaha rxs100 > Kawasaki ZZR600 > Kawasaki ZX6R > Honda Hornet 600 > Honda Bros 400 > Suzuki SV650S K2
Bikepics page |
|
 sharky91 Derestricted Danger
Joined: 23 May 2006 Karma :   
|
|
 chris___ Brolly Dolly

Joined: 13 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:26 - 23 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cheers for that mate  ____________________ Yamaha rxs100 > Kawasaki ZZR600 > Kawasaki ZX6R > Honda Hornet 600 > Honda Bros 400 > Suzuki SV650S K2
Bikepics page |
|