Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The BCF Top Ten...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:01 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmfao!

I'm still saving. :/ I've got about £7 in a cupboard somewhere.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 13:02 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The missus says that she's going to turn the cup back over if I don't behave. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

queen of string
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:21 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flip, Flip do Flip. Mr. Green

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:55 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

14. dodsi

'Right with your partner left with the next, let's all docido with your neighbour... YeeeeHaarrggh!' - Helmsley Line Dancing Society, May 2006

If plagiarism and imitation are the highest forms of flattery then illiterate, line dancing officianado dodsi (docido was his chosen handle) dishes out more compliments than a desparate Blind Date contestant. Features in the Guinness Book of Records for the record number of jokes succinctly repeated after hearing them in a northern working mens club (86). Minutes after the Record attempt however Bernard Manning broke the record for kicking the crap out of someone who regurgitates your copyrighted material (7.342 seconds) thus cutting short dodsi's promising career as North Yorkshire's version of Michael Flatley.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:06 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

15. Flip

Q. What do Michael Barrymore and Flip have in common?
A. They’re both fockin' clowns with serious issues.

So, let me get this right. You like to put make up on and have an evil almost dark side to your character. That doesn’t make you a creepy clown chum, that makes you an aggressive transvestite. I’ve seen your sort in Soho’s late night bars just waiting to bitch slap a bloke for refusing to buy you a white wine spritzer. Go home, get some Anne French on, remove the slap and put your Sideshow Bob sized feet up without taking the ceiling tiles out. Alternatively buy a bucket load of Kit Kats and get a Big Brother Golden Ticket – You’ll fit right in.

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:18 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

queen of string wrote:
Flip, Flip do Flip. Mr. Green

Hard with no lube.

DO IT!!!

All of it.

feef
Energiser Bunny

PostPosted: 16:02 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes it's better to keep quiet, or else they'll do you Wink

:p

a

biggerjohn
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 16:13 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please stop the people here at work are giving me funny looks if I laugh any more I am going to get into real trouble.

Top thread Thumbs Up

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:41 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

16. Andy C

How many threads relating to a Crash can you post? The answer used to be 1 and generally contained the phrase ‘I fockin’ binned it’ followed by a couple of sympathy replies. If Andy’s current posting trend is strictly adhered to he’ll reach 300 before the end of May and bump the BCF average up by a similar percentage. Currently bed ridden Andy’s time is spent thinking about how many weird and wonderful ways he can boost his post count by telling the same story over and over again (although his apparent memory loss may have something to do with the fact that he was converted over his Double Bubble at well over the recommended velocity). In a TEN exclusive we can reveal that poor Andy had a slight set back in his recovery yesterday evening during a steamy episode of Emmerdale when unfortunately the Fire Brigade were called upon to release his entangled wrist from his metal pelvic waistcoat after it got trapped whilst he was trying to do you know what to erm…you know what Confused

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 17:17 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Thats some great stuff mate Thumbs Up

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 19:01 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cough cough* would be interesting to see what you can come up with about me Wink

BTW i,m loving the thread. Thumbs Up

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 19:12 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I truly can't beleive he missed out Siggi Laughing

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 20:23 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we keep this thread in random banter, do siggi and it straight into fights and flame wars with an added invitation for steve H too "meet" the man himself.

RealNinja
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:09 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having met a number of the people in the original top ten and also some of the additions, you really don't know how close you are Laughing Laughing Laughing

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:26 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Re: The BCF Top Ten... Reply with quote

Steve H wrote:
2. Silver

BCF track day expert and widely considered to be the richest bloke on BCF. Prefers knee down to eider down and consequently freezes his nuts off when kipping in the paddocks hence his foray into warmer climes for track time in Spain. The rumour that he won’t do Donnington until they put under soil heating in has been doing the rounds recently and when asked to put the record straight for the benefit of the BCF readership this author couldn’t understand his reply due to his chattering teeth.

Shocked

Laughing Thumbs Up

Kaben
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:47 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the first post whilst at work and got bollocked for laughing too loudly whilst one of my coleagues was on a marketing call. Laughing

Top class stuff! Laughing

Kaben Thumbs Up

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:57 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

17. Siggi

A gigantic ball filled with pent up frustration, anger, irritability, dismay, bewilderment and disgust for his fellow man - and that's just his left testicle. Siggi's alter ego Mother Theresa once said 'I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world'. If the pen is indeed mightier than the sword then Siggi's little pencil is obviously designed by Mikhail Timofeevich Kalashnikov.

To quote the great Willie Nelson 'Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results'. Against his better judgement the Sigmeister has taken Willie's advice on board and consequently his eBay profile is improving with each and every attempted purchase.

LUXY DJ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:07 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

thread name is " the BCF TOP TEN" yet your on 17 now Rolling Eyes

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 22:09 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

LUXY DJ wrote:
thread name is " the BCF TOP TEN" yet your on 17 now Rolling Eyes

So dont stop him!!!!! this has been the most entertaing thread for ages, apart from mine of course Wink

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:11 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clapping You really are a funny f*cker. Very Happy

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 22:25 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember Sigg, you're only there because you were a request as well, count yourself lucky you made it to top 20! Razz

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:55 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

18. LUXY DJ

Makes moaning old git Victor Meldrew look like Timmy Mallet on speed. Poor old LUXY is unhappy with the cards that the Texas Hold-em Gods dealt him (Seven and a Two off suit if you're a Late Night Poker Fan). Rumour has it that Les Miserables was based on his life story. Dishes out more negative Karma than Hitler and Osama Bin Laden put together and moaned that The Chocolate Bar thread didn't stay on Topic. If Earl Hickey is right and that Karma will indeed 'Bite you on the Ass' then DJ LUXY (his disc-spinning stage name) will be playing The Blue Oyster Bar at his next Gig and his record collection won't have any Hi-Energy, Right Said Fred or Village People tracks.

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 23:31 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie H, i'm sure i've said this before but you are a top class legend. Thumbs Up Laughing
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 23:45 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
An essay on Steve H
The issues involving Steve H has been a popular topic amongst scholars for many years. At one stage or another, every man woman or child will be faced with the issue of Steve H. Given that its influence pervades our society, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. It still has the power to shock the easily lead, who are yet to grow accustomed to its disombobulating nature. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

Social Factors

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. When Thucictholous said 'people only know one thing' [1] he was clearly refering to the impact of Steve H on today's society. A child?s approach to Steve H raises the question 'why?'

Of paramount importance to any study of Steve H within its context, is understanding the ideals of society. If society has a favourite child, it is Steve H.

Economic Factors

The dictionary defines economics as 'the social science concerned with the production, distribution, exchange, and consumption of goods and services'. We will study the Spanish-Armada model, as is standard in this case.

https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/steveaitch.jpg

What a splendid graph. Seemingly the annual military budget, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by Steve H due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. What it all comes down to is money. Capitalists love Steve H.

Political Factors

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Comparing the ideals of the young with the reality felt by their elders is like contrasting pre and post war views of Steve H.

Take a moment to consider the words of the uncompromising Esperanza Tuigamala 'I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in democracy.' [2] He was first introduced to Steve H by his mother. Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of Steve H to politics is 'participation'.

While Steve H may be a giant amongst men, is it a dwarf amongst policy? I hope not.
Conclusion

To conclude Steve H has a special place in the heart of mankind. It sings a new song, 'literally' plants seeds for harvest, and figures show it's a winning formular.

What a great essay. Finally a word from super-star Justin Pfeiffer: 'At first I was afraid I was petrified. Thinking I could never live without Steve H by my side.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Thucictholous - Man - Published 42 AD

[2] Tuigamala - Captain Sir - 1844 Inevitable Publishing

[3] Get On The Bus - Issue 321 - Media Books

palmer
Fiddled Kiddy

PostPosted: 23:49 - 25 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about me? the young, lovable BCF jail bait Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 339 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6