Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The BCF Top Ten...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:52 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

although very funny I'm surprised that the top ten rugby hotties are all men. Shocked Laughing

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:55 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green Do me!

Shifty

Not like that. Shocked

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 02:39 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve H wrote:
12. Mister James

Contender for the most pretentious moniker on BCF – his mates (we’d call them in-mates) call him Jim-Jam, Jimmy and in most cases Tosser. This jailbird derision has left him with a Supersized Style portion of insecurity which has manifested itself into an online (micro) chip that lays heavily on his slumped shoulders. The ostentacious ‘Mister’ preceding his rather common (it has to be said) christian name is the glue that holds his fragile senility together. Don’t expect a response to any thread directed at him unless you use his full signature or call him Sir, Chief or Boss. The only reason that he’s so high up the list is that to exclude him after his ‘me, me, me’ requests at inclusion in the TEN could be the straw that breaks this mentalists back.

That's more like it Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

LUXY DJ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:22 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a gut feeling that as soon as i said 1 thing in this thread id get it aswell

but WTF is mine about Shocked

Laughing

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 08:22 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve H wrote:
16. Andy C

How many threads relating to a Crash can you post? The answer used to be 1 and generally contained the phrase ‘I fockin’ binned it’ followed by a couple of sympathy replies. If Andy’s current posting trend is strictly adhered to he’ll reach 300 before the end of May and bump the BCF average up by a similar percentage. Currently bed ridden Andy’s time is spent thinking about how many weird and wonderful ways he can boost his post count by telling the same story over and over again (although his apparent memory loss may have something to do with the fact that he was converted over his Double Bubble at well over the recommended velocity). In a TEN exclusive we can reveal that poor Andy had a slight set back in his recovery yesterday evening during a steamy episode of Emmerdale when unfortunately the Fire Brigade were called upon to release his entangled wrist from his metal pelvic waistcoat after it got trapped whilst he was trying to do you know what to erm…you know what Confused

lol Laughing Its so true, thats what happens when you have nothing to do all day i go on and on about it Laughing .

Siggi wrote:
Seven fucking teenth? You really are a piss-taking bastard.

And Siggi i beat you and no one requested me *feels smugs*

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:11 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve H a true god.

I just want to know who the guy in your avatar is.

and why it looks like he's shooting his load into a rather tight orifice Confused

All of it.

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:43 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siggi wrote:
I'm a waning star. Boo fucking hoo. Crying or Very sad

I'd check the K button on your keyboard. Seems to not be working Wink

All of it.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 10:50 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siggi wrote:
I'm a waning star. Boo fucking hoo.

tribal_tiger wrote:
I'd check the K button on your keyboard. Seems to not be working Wink

Laughing Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:00 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siggi wrote:
Andy C wrote:

Even I came above you and no one gives a shit about/remembers me! Very Happy

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:10 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

People don't remember me for a reason. I'm like a memory ninja!

I've got the funny shoes and everything!

All of it.

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:16 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

19. robby

L-O-V-E and H-O-F-F the words that you’ll see tattooed on robby’s knuckles when he takes his faux leather driving gloves off. The reason? Well, in yet another TEN exclusive it can be revealed that robby is the president of the GB branch of David Hasselhoff’s fan club. From Baywatch to Knight Rider, from the up tempo 'Hot Shot City' to the tear jerking melody 'Yesterday's Love' his memorabilia collection is the largest in the world and if he ever flogs it all on eBay his charges would dwarf than the gross domestic product of Brazil. At the early stages of his Hoffmania Robbie had a thing about KITT, Michael Knight’s vehicle and as soon as he heard a fellow fan mention that it was a ‘…smart car…’ he immediately went out and bought one and began barking orders into the ashtray asking for ‘Turbo Boost’ and ‘Pursuit Mode’.

20. daz|n00by

The only Kazakstanian BCFer that I’m aware of, his name roughly translates into ‘The Amateur’ and is a reflection on his unfortunate lack of any life skills whatsoever. Sadly daz suffers from goldfish syndrome a terrible affliction that manifests itself in complete memory loss every five seconds. Has owned more motorbikes than Randy Mamola and Evil Kneivel combined but forgets where he parks them and as a result takes the bus home after a rideout. The only person to truly get the hidden meaning in the film Finding Nemo as Nemo’s Dad suffered from the same illness and consequently put the young whippersnapper down and immediately forgot where the little bastard was.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 11:41 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go on, do me too Thumbs Up

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 12:00 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siggi wrote:
Andy C wrote:

Crying or Very sad fair enough lol, id think of a comeback but nothings coming into my head which is a shame really Doh!

Toby R wrote:
Even I came above you and no one gives a shit about/remembers me!

aahh but you asked toby Laughing anyways i was only saying, i feel so unloved!!

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:57 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

21. craigie b

Online personalities are funny things. One thing’s for sure though you can tell the forum members who still long for the security of their Momma’s teat ‘cos they always try and make their name sound cuter than it really is. This is couteracted by pretending to enjoy Masculine pastimes such as Boxing, Tai Kwon Wank and all the other Martial Art derivatives that they’ve discovered on Google. Little ‘craigie b’ (real name Craig Butchbugger), loves nothing more than settling down with Mumsie Wumsie b to watch her afternoon soaps whilst doing a bit of cross stitching. Would rather have a beaker of warm breast milk than a pint of …well, anything really and is currently in talks with Mothercare to appear in their ‘Express milk for kids’ marketing campaign.

22. palmer

'No Romance without Finance'Gwen Guthrie, ‘Ain’t nothing going on but the Rent’, 1986

You’ve got to feel sorry for the diminutive richie rich kid palmer. Despite his Dad winning the lottery and appearing in his very own rags to riches story on the 2nd best motoring programme on terrestrial television (as there are only two it makes it officially the crappiest) Fifth Gear, he’s never gonna find true happiness in his life (yep, number 22 in the TEN is coming straight from the heart). Whenever a gal comes knocking he’s always going to be asking himself the same question ‘Do they really love me or are they just after my money and Hot Wheels collection?’. I’m afraid there’s only so many times Daddy can turn away the evil gold diggers ‘til one sneaks in your back door kidder Shocked and with Heather McCartney now on the prowl your Dad would be advised to beef up security at the Mansion. Take some TEN advice, buy a bungalow in the Outer Hebrides, lock yourself up for the rest of your life and apply to the Mods to change your moniker to Pre-Nup.

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 16:48 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Would rather have a beaker of warm breast milk than a pint of …well, anything really and is currently in talks with Mothercare to appear in their ‘Express milk for kids’ marketing campaign.

Thumbs Up so close to the truth Doh!

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 17:53 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sadly daz suffers from goldfish syndrome a terrible affliction that manifests itself in complete memory loss every five seconds.

Damn i forgot what i was gonna say now Wink

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 18:12 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]Damn i forgot what i was gonna say now Wink[/quote]

Maybe "Anymore Special-K left?"?[/quote]

I hope your not suggesting that i need to loose weight?
If you are i hope your prepared to back those words up at the next bike meet. Wink

no_shad
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 19:50 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well played Steve, very amusing. Laughing
Great commandment of the English language. Thumbs Up

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 20:34 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

no_shad wrote:

Laughing

/me hums 'Isn't it Ironic?"

palmer
Fiddled Kiddy

PostPosted: 20:54 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats diminutive?

The rest i get, and would have to agree with all of it.

Thumbs Up

But alas, i fave found someone. She's no gold digger.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 21:03 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I get pedantic on rest days - I don't know what to do with all the free time!

no_shad
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 21:35 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
no_shad wrote:

Laughing

/me hums 'Isn't it Ironic?"

A little too ironic.

I know my English skills are poor at best, probably explains why I am impressed by what was wrote. Wink

ram_doom
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:49 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Officially the funniest thread on bcf in ages Thumbs Up

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:19 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

23. maurice

If ever they need to film a remake of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest then look no further than serial lunatic asylum escapee maurice to play the part of Randle Patrick McMurphy. Mental Mo as the UK's top Psychologists know him has gotten out of more straight jackets than Harry Houdini and can pick a lock quicker than a 6 year old can pick his nose. On the rare occasions that he's not locked up in the nuthouse maurice is high-tailing it away from the Psycho Police on his VFR and logging onto this very website to regale stories of his travels around the world, the frequency of which has given him moderator status in the Touring and Exploration area of BCF. Has had more high speed pursuits than Macho mustachioed Bandit Burt Reynolds and could give celebrity loony tune David Blane a run for his money in the escapology stakes.

That's it! I'm off for a weekend break. Thanks very much for all the comments Thumbs Up

palmer
Fiddled Kiddy

PostPosted: 22:23 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you write professionally ?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 332 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6