Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Fucking help me!!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 23:14 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Fucking help me!!! Reply with quote

OMG, I feel like I am still in a dream. My girlfriend of one year has dropped the biggest bombshell and admitted she likes somebody else, no correction she loves him!!!

I loved her so much! We had loads of plans, we were gonna share a double room at Coventry uni! I've got to change all of my plans now! She is now with a complete scumbag who is on the dole and she is dropping her uni application!

She is gonna fuck her life up, but mine even more!

I got my first A level exam in less than 2 weeks and so this is undue stress upon myself as I really wanna go uni!

I'm in fucking tears now, I loved that girl and now it's gone and all my future prospects are in tatters. I need some advice!
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

LewisD
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 23:26 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in this situation recently.. so i know how you feel.

Even though your'e asking for some help from others, words of support, or ideas on what to do next, there's really only one thing that helped me through it.. so i'll pass it on to you..

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/hu/6/63/Jack_Daniels_%C3%BCveg.jpg

Get yourself one of these and it has the effect of rose coloured glasses..

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:29 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no 'right' words to say in instances such as this Jon, just the reasurance from friends and family that things WILL get better, that the pain and heartache that you're going through will subside and you'll be able to get on with your life without someone who used to be an integral part of it.

The world moves on and so do people, it's a fact of life that you'll have to come to terms with in this instance I'm afraid.

I'm sure you'd rather have a relationship with someone who you can be totally comfortable with and is deserving of your affections than with someone who will not reciprocate your feeelings.

Take it easy Pal Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:34 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're still young mate,

There's thousands of women out there, who'll you'll meet when you go to Uni.

A year isn't a long time in the grand scheme of things, she sounds like a bit of a twat anyway for laying that on you, and for getting into situation.

Sounds like she wasn't right for you anyway.

Relax, do your exams, go to Uni, and realise it wasn't worth being upset over when you can meet so many more diverse and exciting people

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider

PostPosted: 23:42 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things do get better and you will get over it Thumbs Up

Now you need to prove to her the mistake she has made by aceing those exams and getting to uni Thumbs Up

In a few years time when you have a good job, money in your pocket and have new friends from uni days, she will be a mum in a ciuncil house with no life and a waster of a man.

Believe me you are in a better position right now than you were when you were still 'with her' and she was thinking of this other weasel

michael j
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:47 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What^ they^ said.
I think its also worth pointing out that for most couples, the relationship that they're currently in almost certainly won't be their last.
You'll feel like shit for a bit, but it will get easier.

cheekie monkey
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 23:53 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things will get better I promise you!

Its best now than down the line and you living at uni together. People change and move on and thats what you must do too.

Concentrate on yourself, your exams and your future. She will see you one day with a huge smile on your face and happy and she will wonder what she had done.

You are much better without her by the sounds of it. You will meet knew people and you will move on and realise what on earth you were so sad about.

Majority of us have been in the exact situation. Theres lots of women out there!

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!

PostPosted: 23:58 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww Jon honey.....
Don't know what to say to you, But if it's any consolation, You're not the only one going through hell because of a relationship.
Me, I've lost a stone in a week! Crying or Very sad

So... If you'd like to share that bottle of Jack off Lewis, hint hint Wink

Seriously though, Don't let yourself fall apart, adjust, adapt and overcome (or so my father keeps telling me)

Lotsaluv,
Loz

Zimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:59 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

She may well be screwing her life up mate, but she's not screwing yours up, that's in your hands and no one elses. Sorry to hear about this, and it's never easy, but focus on your exams and on getting into Uni, and the rest will fall into place from there on, I promise!!! Just get those grades, it's the most important thing for you right now.

cheekie monkey
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 00:06 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you must eat, I look like a bag of bones too. As everyone says, think of number one. It will take time, it has for me, put me off fellas for life!

Make your own life happy, think of yourself! xx

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:12 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Sorry fella. It's a shitter when these things happen, especially when it's exactly when you don't need them. On the other hand, it sounds like she's done a total switch-reversal on you, so I suppose it will be some consolation that you're out before things got really heavy. That won't sound much good right now, but it will do when you're past the shock, I bet.

Not much to say really, just hope it doesn't cock things up for you too badly. If you want that drink, I'll happily come out and have one or ten with you. Wink Thumbs Up

Chin up.

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:15 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS: Whatever the hell you do, do not mope around at this time. It doesn't matter how bad you feel, you have got to concentrate right now. If you don't, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. You've got plenty of time after the exams to get over it all, but you've got to bury it right now and set your mind on other things.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 00:18 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is a bitch for letting you know just before your exams.
However, most universities accept you based on your predicted grades and what you got in your mocks, so chances are, even if you fuck up your A-levels you will probably be ok.

You may well get over it by the time you start uni, but if you dont think you will, think about taking a year out before starting uni to clear your head.

My dad died just after my A-levels so in my first year of uni I just wasnt focused. I fell behind, and never really made the effort to get back up to speed. I only realised it had affected me later.

On a positive side, this means you will be starting uni as a single man and will have a whole uni of females to try your luck with. Arguably that may be worth more than the degree Smile

Barry_M2
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:19 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Re: Fucking help me!!! Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
She is gonna fuck her life up, but mine even more!

Bollx, dont be stupid, there is no way you want to let it ruin your life. To be honest, you want to try and make it do the opposite and have a positive effect on your future. Don't let her have this effect on you, be tough, just tell yourself your not going to let her ruin your career.

It's gonna be tough at first mate, but believe me (I had it a couple of times at your age) you do get over it.

You'll have loads of different thoughts and questions going through your mind for the next few weeks.

I was seeing a girl for a year, then out of the blue she dumped me, I knew there was someone else but she denied it, then a week later admited she was seeing someone else. After a week or so I thought fu*k it, if she can just do that to me then why the fu*k am I upset over her! I decided not to call her or take any of her calls to me and then the fun started. Even though she lived 50 miles away, she'd just turn up on my doorstep!

Things like this happen all the time mate, and I know you dont want to hear this, but, its better that its happened now, and you can see whats she's really like. Just dont be a fool and go back to her if it all goes tits up with the other guy.

Thumbs Up

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 01:29 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think she is having a relapse from what she said and she never really thought this through. When I reminded her of all the good things we had in the relationship, she just broke down and completely regretted what she had done.

We are on a trial separation, it will give her time to realise what she really wants and i'll be able to clear my head and get on with exams in peace. Smile

Cheers for help.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

bearwood.beckham
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 01:30 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im seconding Toby's reply.

Yeah shes a bitch for dumping you and going off with a no mark piece of scum, but don't let the fool fuck up your life. She didn't control you then... Don't let her now..

Get your head down with the Exams then start worryin' about the O/H stuff..

Good Luck.. Thumbs Up

Sephiroth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:55 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had kinda the same situation.

Her ex said he loved her (after breaking up with her, not telling her why, and then not speaking to her for two years) on valentines day Shocked.

She told me, and said she's thinking of who to be with. I just took my own choice and told her I'd make it easy for her and walked off.

My moto: If they cause you pain, they ain't worth it Smile.

Before anyone else says it:

I'm only 17, what do I know?

Rolling Eyes

Try and put everything behind you, go for a nice long ride, then revise for your exams and goto uni.

Thumbs Up

You can do it.

Misc
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:01 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she has already told you she loves him, whats there to work out? It's up to you but she can't just not love him if you do get back. Good luck in whatever you do decide. Thumbs Up

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 02:28 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My most recent ex which is a fair few years ago decided to fúck me over. The bloke she did it with slapped her around and tried to strangle her one night. Ah well.

Screwed me up for a long time but I got over it.

She calls every now and then to try and find out what I'm doing but I never tell her, nothing to do with the bitch to be blunt.

I was in the custody suite of Hammersmith Police station last friday having a chat with a female PC about how ex's are ex's because they fúck you up.

A friend of mine once said some women do this because they can. Most couldn't punch you to hurt you but screwing with your feelings does more damage and you can't retaliate.

Just remember she's been lieing to you for some time if she's in love with crack boy. Don't forgive, don't forget. She'll do it again.

Get yourself down to the STD clinic as well for a check over.

You'll get over it in time but it will take time.

Last edited by sickpup on 00:14 - 01 Jun 2006; edited 2 times in total

BanditBitch
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:27 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
Think she is having a relapse from what she said and she never really thought this through. When I reminded her of all the good things we had in the relationship, she just broke down and completely regretted what she had done.

We are on a trial separation, it will give her time to realise what she really wants and i'll be able to clear my head and get on with exams in peace. Smile

Cheers for help.

Even though she is telling you she regrets, wanting to be with someone else etc...... the fact that she even considered wanting to be with some else, should set your alarm bells ringing.

Surely, you dont want to be with someone, who doesnt truly want to be with you? You dont want to be sloppy seconds, do you? I know its easy for me to say, but I reckon you should let her go. Whilst it may seem painful for a short while, time is a great healer and in a few months you will have moved on.

The trial separation things, rarely works... its a load of rubbish. The fact that you need a trial separation, indicates that the relationship has run its course.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 09:54 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m gonna be blunt Jon

I think it was a good thing she told you before she did anything…..
Women like that can be like an anchor through Uni mate so watch yourself and don’t get dragged into anything you don’t want to because you might loose the will to go on studying.
I’ve seen similar complications in a couple before, the separation, and then the get back together part, all is sweet, if not sweeter than before, but then it’s gets turned around and it will fuck you up even more than the first time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

feef
Energiser Bunny

PostPosted: 10:48 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with some of the comments abouyt trial separations not working.

she felt strongly enough about this other guy, and cared so little about you to dump you for him.

I might be overly cynical having been thru trial seps and shit before, with my ex of 8 years (and 2 years of that was married, with a house etc).

things change, people change. it hurts like hell when you break up (even when you know it's long overdue in somecases) but in the long run, it works out for the best.

a

Lawnie
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:16 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree with all that's been said so far.

I had a girlfriend (admitedly not for very long) who cheated on me, and broke up with me after my first week of starting uni. I know how it feels, I was pretty depressed for a couple of months.

I then heard later through the grapevine that she's now expecting.

I couldn't be happier now. I'm now with a girl 100,000 times the partner/friend she was. Things will sort out before you know it Thumbs Up

This has happened for a reason.
anders This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:56 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Get over it, you don't even know the meaning of Love, you enjoyed her company and made a friendship a good one, yes, but love is not something you know sorry to be truthful. But you are making a big deal over nothing.

And you know this how ?

Stop being a twat Rolling Eyes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 335 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2