 NSR Mick World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:27 - 04 Jun 2006 Post subject: Got pulled today |
 |
|
Well I got stopped on my way up to Devils Bridge today because the nice policeman wanted a word about me riding like a loon with his Seargent coming the otherway at Caton and my small plate.
Best bit was when he asked if I had a licence because the police computer was showing that I was banned didnt have my licence with me so I've to produce that and the tax disc which is on the kitchen side
Did manage to get away with iridium visor and noisy pipes so all is not bad, I've come home to sulk now.  ____________________ If you dont like the way that I ride.......Stop trying to keep up!!! |
|
 Method World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Nov 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:57 - 04 Jun 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
That'll teach ya  ____________________ CBT Aug '03 ... Gilera GSM 50 ... Honda NSR 125 Aug '04 ...
Full Test Dec 04... Suzuki GS500 Jan 05... Suzuki SV650 Mar 07... Gixxer 6 K5 May 08... Oh and my 'Rado
My Bikepics.com - No Brakes, No Gears... No Fear. |
|