 The Old Geeza Back in my day...

Joined: 25 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:05 - 05 Jun 2006 Post subject: I need a new engine cover... |
 |
|
... For a 1998 Kawasaki GPZ500S (EX500) - not the ER5 version.
Left hand side engine cover required.
Anyone know where I can get one of these at a reasonable cost?
Mine's just developed a few scratches on it
eBay doesn't seem to be an option, because the only one I've seen so far is 'in usable condition'. Yeh, right. Mine's already in perfect usable condition, it's just got a few scratches on it, that's all
All suggestions gratefully received.
TIA
____________________ Horse Power was safer when the Horses had it! |
|
 unfazed Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 26 Sep 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:08 - 05 Jun 2006 Post subject: Re: I need a new engine cover... |
 |
|
| The Old Geeza wrote: | ... For a 1998 Kawasaki GPZ500S (EX500) - not the ER5 version.
Left hand side engine cover required.
Anyone know where I can get one of these at a reasonable cost?
Mine's just developed a few scratches on it
eBay doesn't seem to be an option, because the only one I've seen so far is 'in usable condition'. Yeh, right. Mine's already in perfect usable condition, it's just got a few scratches on it, that's all
All suggestions gratefully received.
TIA
|
No ya don't, bit of elbow grease and some paint we'll get it sorted (need to ave a look first though mate) but i'm sure we can do something! |
|
 ..... Quote Me Happy
Joined: 15 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
|
 The Old Geeza Back in my day...

Joined: 25 May 2005 Karma :  
|
|