 Barry_M2 World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:12 - 06 Jun 2006 Post subject: FZR400 / TZR250 3XV Hybrid Track bike, sale or breaking..... |
 |
|
Either whole or parts. Its about 80% complete so far, and needs a bracket making up for the rear shock and the bodywork fitting (although top has been fitted).
FZR400 3EN1 Chassis
FZR400 3EN1 Engine / Exhaust / carbs etc..(runs perfect) will not split
TZR250 3XV USD front end complete, just bolts straight in. (inc. calipers, wheel, mudguard etc.. its all there)
TZR250 3XV Banana swingarm, fitted to frame and has been cut to accept an R1 shock (which I also have).
R6 Race bodywork 98-01 model (Brand new and unpainted)
CBR600 Race seat unit (brand new and unpainted)
The bike can be heard running, it sounds nice too! To get it rolling, it just needs a link making for the rear shock to connect to the swingarm, and thats it!
I'm selling as I have another track bike now, so no longer need this one.
I'll take £500 for the lot (its cost me alot more!) No offers.
Or will break for parts.
No V5, and frame number has been ground off, so cannot be put on the road. This is a track only frame.
Please reply here, or email me on: [email protected]
In the UK, collection from Hertfordshire (M25) area. |
|