Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Stuff.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Dear Auntie BCF... by G (13 Jun 2006 - 20:37)
View previous topic : View next topic  

MementoMori
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:36 - 13 Jun 2006    Post subject: Stuff. Reply with quote

OK well some of you will remember this thread I made a while ago, and for those that gave advice, thanks very much.

I've decided I'm not gonna do anything drastic untill after the exams are over, cos neither of us need the extra stress.

I did write a list of all the stuff he's done and it was a bit of a kick in the teeth, so I'm leaning towards a... certain outcome.

I've talked to him, however, and he says he understands and will try really hard to make things different, though he's an expert at speaking out his arse so we'll see.

ANYWHO.

I'm now asking for your ideas as to what to do tomorrow. It's our two-year anniversary lol. I haven't planned anything, I've got at a push £30 but I wanna spend my day doing something different, and interesting.

If anyone has suggestions, I'd really appreciate it. I can't think for myself right now, as I'm absolutely pooped from revising all last night.

I know this seems like a bit of a contradiction to my previous post but I've explained my reasons and I'm sorry this isn't very interesting.

Thanks for all your help!

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police

PostPosted: 20:57 - 13 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turn up naked. Bring beer.

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sephiroth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:28 - 13 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I whole heartedly agree.

Method
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:35 - 13 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go - Karting.

Go - Swimming.

Go - On a push bike ride.

Go - To your local park for a walk.

etc...

Most of those are pretty cheap, and much more personal than going the flicks or something.

You never know, you might find it helps you two out, and deters you from a... certain outcome Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

yambabe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:36 - 13 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait to see what he does for you?

Men are notoriously crap at anniversaries.

The naked and beer thing usually works for me too though! Wink

Method
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:37 - 13 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyyam wrote:
Wait to see what he does for you?

Typical Rolling Eyes

Why would it be sooo wrong for you lot to do something first for once? Cool Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek

PostPosted: 21:37 - 13 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd agree with babyyam, if he cares that much about fixing things he would have made an effort to do something really special for you.

If not, add it to the list.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:46 - 13 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

go watch a sunrise ontop of a hill? ,

to act as a surprise you may require for choloraform , which might be going a bit far.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

WavyGravy
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:29 - 13 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 years is a good milestone to do something special, i'd try and make the day memorable by doing something a bit off the wall, funfairs are good fun, but you can do that any day you like, and it doesnt exactly stimulate conversation as you whizz past eachother on the dodgems/log flume/ carousel.

I'd find somewhere remote, with a view, a hilltop maybe, each of you take a blank greeting card, have some picnic food, then each write down on the cards what youve really enjoyed about being in a relationship with the other - anything goes as long as its guaranteed to make the other smile or laugh out loud. Then read the cards out LOUD. (see why i said 'remote)

The idea is for you to have time to yourselves, so mobiles OFF - no exceptions. Its not a day to show off by buying expensive cards, so just buy £1 ones from the market,

So thats my idea, doesnt matter if you're in a car. on a bike or on foot (depends on the weather i suppose) doesnt have to be a hilltop, could be a friends empty house or on the side of a lake, whatevers available and secluded.

And you'll get £29 change (make him buy his own)

Have I done it? or similar? hehehe that would be telling, and I'm a He Man Biker, no poofy romantic here I tellya!! ..... (opens a slightly faded card and smiles) Wink

MementoMori
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:22 - 14 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies so far!

Guess what came through the post this morning!...

The bastard! Laughing

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/ilikeforks/Dcp_0489.jpg

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/ilikeforks/Dcp_0488.jpg

Teeheeheeheeheeheee!

Method
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:34 - 14 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Mr. Green Mr. Green

Embarassed Embarassed

Mr. Green Mr. Green

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:26 - 14 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have given you this.

https://cigsbypost.com/catalog/images/golden%20virginia.jpg

https://www.webspawner.com/users/ashie04/carling.jpg
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 322 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1