Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Sub-human talking out of his arse

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 23:43 - 12 Jul 2006    Post subject: Sub-human talking out of his arse Reply with quote

https://hotair.com/archives/top-picks/2006/07/10/video-british-islamist-parasite-defends-%20london-bombings

Fu*king scum, and the police will mostly likey do nothing about this. Evil or Very Mad
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 23:46 - 12 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't bring myself to watch it, I deal with so many at work everyday, then drive home and nearly get killed by them, then see them walking down the street, then on the news, and now you want to show me more?!

/me goes to look for the axe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 23:57 - 12 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really am lost for words.

And i more than likey help to pay for his benifits to stay here and live. Twisted Evil

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 11:00 - 13 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't vigilates kill that dude, there must be a lot of racist blokes in the area who'd rip his head off.

He's talks shit.....

He was talking about 'his people' and that 'we' should stop tourturing and killing the muslims, but ITS NOT US! FFS

We will continue to kill 'his people' and we have biggers guns.
Unfortunatly that's the way shit goes i guess, it's not up to us, the normal people, it's the governement.

Why don't the Muslims blow up the white house?
Do it, i'd like to see what happens, perhaps then we'll see who's who.
It's not our fault our goverenment is like it is, it's a combination of many things.

He talks about normal people like me and you like dirt, i don't see why. We created the Ariel Powder that makes his whites whiter than white, he wants to pipe down.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 11:50 - 13 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
He was talking about 'his people' and that 'we' should stop tourturing and killing the muslims, but ITS NOT US

Most muslim's dont go around trying to blow us up, doesnt stop you and other's wanting rid of all of them for this reason.

Didnt watch it, but likely a publicist style idiot. I think it highly unlikely he himself is going to anything directly, doubt he'd have the chance. Indirectly encouraging people, obviously.

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 13:59 - 13 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

why cant you get killed anymore for stuff like this?

isnt it treason to speak against the country if you are living here? or something

i know nothing about politics and law really, but i dont like living in a country full of him and his like minded mates
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:24 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kill um all and be done with it, muslim bastards Middle Finger

Vin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:25 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Hotair.com
Welcome to the world’s first full-service conservative Internet broadcast network!
Rolling Eyes
Bizarre website mate

zaknafien

PostPosted: 00:45 - 15 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin wrote:
Bizarre website mate

Hotair.com is a conservative propaganda website.
(Personal hatred for the vile miss malkin, sorry.)

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 00:57 - 15 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

zaknafien wrote:
Vin wrote:
Bizarre website mate

Hotair.com is a conservative propaganda website.
(Personal hatred for the vile miss malkin, sorry.)

And??

Its just a site hosting the video its not like they made it.
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV

zaknafien

PostPosted: 01:26 - 15 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

tatters wrote:
And??

Did I quote you in my post?

Quote:
Its just a site hosting the video its not like they made it.

Did I say they did?

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 04:04 - 15 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bwfc4eva86 wrote:
Kill um all and be done with it, muslim bastards Middle Finger

i know this is a difficult concept, but concentrate.

Some muslims may be bad, but that does not mean that all muslims are bad.

a carrot is a vegetable, but not all vegetables are carrots.

if you feel confused, try concentrating and reading through it again.

Aikman666
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:55 - 15 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

So lets split this up:

Us (the non muslims):
Change the living conditions of our country (ie. christmas etc.) give them benafits, have a MASSIVE campaign going on the we are all the same (anti racism) and ALL of the other shit we do for them

The muslims:
Still complain about anything that does not suit them, and seem to want to turn our country into thiers, you get twats like that saying that "His people" need to rise up and kill us?!

Now im in no way a racist, but i dont see how our government/millitary/citizens can tolerate a guy sitting in OUR country saying that we all deserve to die, and that he thinks all his "brothers" should help. If it was the other way round and some white guy went on Al-Jazeera that all the muslims deserve to die, and were glad thier countries are occupied. If you wouldent be killed by a massive beating from the journalists in the room first, you would either be killed by an armed millitia, or the government itself (if it was still under its original rule).

I dont see how we can have a 'zero tolerance' rule on terrorism but we've still got all of this pish going on, in our own country on national TV?! Ive said it before, and i'll say it again, if our government doesnt do something soon, the people will, and there will be no discrimination, no seperating the 'good muslims' from the 'bad muslims', OUR citizens will rise up, and when it comes to it theres a shit load more of us in our own country than there is of them. Everyone perceived to be a potential threat will be killed. Something big is brewing, like it or not there is ALOT of racial tension around at the moment, it wont take much to ignite the situation (ie. another terrorist attack). Something big is coming, but i really hope it doesnt come to it...

Just as an example ive had a muslim boss, and i have muslim friends, all very good people, especially my friends. And they dont take any of this seriously, i remember one time in the second hour of Higher Physics, roasting classroom, absolutely silent, you can just hear the siren closer, one of my mates (im not mentioning names) said to the other "Oh shit its the police! Wheres the bombs?! RUN!" Unfortunetly not all of them are as light hearted as this....

Oh and when the dude in the video said everyone is afraid to die, im not afraid to die, why should i be? Everyone has to go sometime
(Pink Floyd - The great gig in the sky Wink ).

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:34 - 15 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agreed with the above, its about time the goverment did something, Firstly get rid of that useless waste of fucking space John Prescott, he's just a tax dodging, sex loving fat Yorkshire bastard. Get rid of him shake this goverment up, and get this country Great again, instead being the laughing stock of the whole fucking world.

Im all for multi cultural, soceity, but they need to fit in, my mate is muslim and yes we do take this piss out of each other etc, but he's fitted in. Why can they not all be like this.

Bradford, Oldham and Birmingham riots are a small taster of what will happen if something is not done and sharpish.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 23:34 - 15 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aikman666 wrote:
So lets split this up:

Us (the non muslims):
Change the living conditions of our country (ie. christmas etc.) give them benafits, have a MASSIVE campaign going on the we are all the same (anti racism) and ALL of the other shit we do for them

The muslims:
Still complain about anything that does not suit them, and seem to want to turn our country into thiers, you get twats like that saying that "His people" need to rise up and kill us?!

Now im in no way a racist, but i dont see how our government/millitary/citizens can tolerate a guy sitting in OUR country saying that we all deserve to die, and that he thinks all his "brothers" should help.

your mistake is thinking that 'the muslims' are all agreeing with the guy who you mention

if all muslims did want to 'rise up and kill us' that wd be a lot of murderers on the loose, but the fact is they dont.

ok there may be a few, but they are a tiny minority

drunks are more of a danger to us than muslims

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 23:36 - 15 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bwfc4eva86 wrote:

Im all for multi cultural, soceity, but they need to fit in, my mate is muslim and yes we do take this piss out of each other etc, but he's fitted in.

Oh so if you moved to spain to live in the sunshine, would you go live with the expats who speak the same language as you, or would you make an effort to learn spanish and go and live with spanish people and try to become like them ?

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 23:43 - 15 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh so if you moved to spain to live in the sunshine, would you go live with the expats who speak the same language as you, or would you make an effort to learn spanish and go and live with spanish people and try to become like them ?

Isnt the point of moving to another country to try and fit in? or maybe because you like the way of life there?
if i was moving to another country i wouldnt look for one that is the same as here would i? i would be moving for the fact i like the country ie customs ,way of life ,out look on life agrees with me,
why move to a country that you want to change to your way of thinking life should be ?

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:45 - 16 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
bwfc4eva86 wrote:

Im all for multi cultural, soceity, but they need to fit in, my mate is muslim and yes we do take this piss out of each other etc, but he's fitted in.

Id make the effort, because i enjoy learning different languages.

Resurrection
Ballast Boy

PostPosted: 06:17 - 16 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aikman666 wrote:
So lets split this up:

Us (the non muslims):

The muslims:

Completely agree with that!

As for the learning another language id defo have a crack at picking it up. It's not the same but if im going on holiday i always try picking up some phrases and sayings before i go. its just abit of manners in my opinion

Res

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 10:14 - 17 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
Your mistake is thinking that 'the Muslims' are all agreeing with the guy who you mention

If all Muslims did want to 'rise up and kill us' there would be a lot of murderers on the loose, but the fact is they don’t.

Drunks are more of a danger to us than Muslims

Out on the streets late at night, small gangs/groups, throw in a bit of drink, one or two people can get hurt for saying or doing something stupid. Compare this with the horrific events the Muslim extremists have caused and the ‘potential’ for what they can do with their ever increasing numbers here, I can safely say your comment is guff.
The important thing to remember here Colin is that the Muslims who think in this way don’t see themselves as extremists, we have named them extreme because that’s how we perceive it.

I reckon that most of us here don’t live in areas where Muslims would affect you on a daily basis, you choose to turn a blind eye, and when something happens that hurt/kills a lot of people, you’ll put it down to a small group of extremists that probably popped over here on Ryan air.
Extremists don’t happen overnight and nor do they have to come here from overseas to do their duty, they are moved towards a hateful outlook towards people like us because of the speakers behind closed doors, here, in the UK.
You could probably fill up the NEC twice over with the Muslims who have a dislike to us ‘pigs’ living here, that’s still a minority, but I wouldn’t want them all to start kicking up some shit.

For someone like me it is a difficult thing to think about for too long, as I said before people you speak to talk as if there is a lot of biased scaremongering going on, the fact is, we DO speak of Britain as changing, and changing for the worse. It’s not improving and is defiantly not dealing with the squeeze from these people.

I think religion is one of the silliest things you can put your brain through in life, but I have to deal with it every fucking day because of these people, I haven’t got a choice which in my opinion is REALLY unfair because every single word a Muslim person speaks of (who is hateful towards people like us) is based on a fucking book about a god, that westerners are pigs and we live dirty, that we do this and that, and for this we should die……. No it’s not really all about that in there, but it’s still messing up their backwards little brains.
What about people like me who seriously don’t give a fuck about god, all that I want to go on in my life is life, and I give everyone else the same courtesy out on the street as any other.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

kawakid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:16 - 26 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bwfc4eva86 wrote:
fat Yorkshire bastard.

Please don't insult Yorkshire, you'll find alot of people find that quite insulting.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 19:16 - 26 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually i think the insulting bits were fat and bastard
being referred to as from yorkshire is not necessarily an insult
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 314 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1