 aerox_lad Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 11 Aug 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:00 - 11 Aug 2006 Post subject: help cbt |
 |
|
Hey im new to biking and im shit scared of my cbt do i kneed to be worried or am i being stupid ,as i have never riden a bike im my life (yes i have riden a push bike ) p.s what does it consist of?
Last edited by aerox_lad on 23:19 - 11 Aug 2006; edited 1 time in total |
|
 MRX Steve Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 02 Mar 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:16 - 11 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Na you dont need to worry. Just listen to your instructor and try not to be too nervous. It is really very difficult to get a 'fail'. ____________________ Rieju MRX 50 Castrol Edition |
|
 Zafyr Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 10 Aug 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 23:39 - 11 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
CBT is not something to be scared about, it's something to stop you being scared. It's training, not a test, and it's designed for people who know sod all about bikes, so that they can learn enough to make them safe on the road.
I've so far done 2/3 of my CBT. When I first got on the bike I could only jerk along in straight lines, 2metres at a time, but by the end of the offroad stuff I was riding in smooth big circles and smooth little circles, and on road I (who have a speed phobia ) even got up to 30mph!
A bit of fear is fine - keeps you cautious and alert - but everything goes smoother (especially the bike itself) when you relax. CBT is made for you - you specifically - so chill out and enjoy it.  |
|