Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

dating/knobbing collegues

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:47 - 15 Aug 2006    Post subject: dating/knobbing collegues Reply with quote

Knobbling work collegues is this a good or a bad thing? , considering I just look through my contract and it says nothing against it.

And she seems to flirt with me eachtime I walk past her desk or is this still a no no , what if it falls apart , you still have to work together (office secretary btw).

any ideas?

Thanks
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!

PostPosted: 13:52 - 15 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're better off just leaving it at flirting.... Flirting is fun, It gives you something to look forward to during your working day, it makes a mundane job FUN!

I'm not saying I'm against office relationships, I've had one that worked out quite well. But the problem is... maybe you are able to handle it if it all goes pear-shaped, but is the other person capable of being grown up enough to be able to distinguish work and personal life? (I know a hell of a lot of adults who aren't)

Anyhow, Whatever you decide to do, have fun! Wink

Jesus_Christ
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 13:57 - 15 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

loz2k6 wrote:
Flirting is fun,

So is sex on a photocopier!

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!

PostPosted: 13:59 - 15 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

True True...... But then there's the risk of leaving behind evidence Rolling Eyes

EDIT: Should you be confessing to yourself about anything??? Wink

Jesus_Christ
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 14:04 - 15 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

loz2k6 wrote:
True True...... But then there's the risk of leaving behind evidence Rolling Eyes

You mean like a smear?

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!

PostPosted: 14:47 - 15 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, in fact, Nothing like a smear Wink was thinking more along the lines of a smudge Laughing

jonboy22
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 14:49 - 15 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skid marks are always a pain aswell, especially for the next person using the copier.....

Jesus_Christ
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 14:52 - 15 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

White spirit is best for getting rid of them

NSR Mick
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:57 - 15 Aug 2006    Post subject: Re: dating/knobbing collegues Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Knobbling work collegues is this a good or a bad thing?

Can be a good thing, thats how I met my missus.

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:23 - 16 Aug 2006    Post subject: Re: dating/knobbing collegues Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
...(office secretary btw)...

Read 'Office Bicycle'. Wink

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:30 - 16 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

village bicycle eh? , doesn't seem like it , from my POV but then maybe she likes playing with all the men in the office's minds.

and shes not been working here long either.... Razz
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

jonboy22
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 14:58 - 16 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

office tandem more like,......filthy animal....

LewisD
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 19:14 - 16 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give her a rogering and worry about the problems afterwards.

Shit, it works for me Very Happy

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:14 - 16 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewisD wrote:
Give her a rogering and worry about the problems afterwards.

Shit, it works for me Very Happy

If only it were that simple! ,

oh and from another thread

Quote:

And obviously pigtails too, but hey, who doesn't get turned on by a bird with pigtails.. unless they are fat and munging obviously.

she comes in some days with pig tails / pony tails and no she isn't a fat munger either, and as an extra bonus she was caught in
the rain at lunch time, and had verra wet hair.

Smile

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:16 - 16 Aug 2006    Post subject: Re: dating/knobbing collegues Reply with quote

LH-ER5 wrote:
Itchy wrote:
...(office secretary btw)...

Read 'Office Bicycle'. Wink

can't possibly be since all the men in the office are either gay married or v old., excluding me of course...
Smile

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 01:12 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a girl at a place I worked who I thought was quite tasty but I never really spoke to her, then on the annual works night out I got chatting to her. I thought I would then mingle and chat with someone else but then realised there was no one else I would prefer to speak to and it was clearly the same for her.

Im not normally confident with girls but as I had fairly recently managed to get a girlfriend by chatting up a girl in a club, I was a bit more cocky and confidant than usual.

At one point I said something like "ok so you've got a boyfriend but you arent engaged so you arent planning to marry him, and if you dont want to marry him you are thinking you might meet someone else and that someone else might be me."

At this point I expected a verbal slap but instead she got more interested. As the night went on we were in our own little flirting world and i think the daft phrase soul-mate was used a few times.

We were hooked.

Nothing actually technically happened that night but little glances at work, I gave her my number, we texted each other secretly and agreed to meet up for a date.

I intended to play it as friends with a bit of sexual tension but she showed up in a low cut top and even in a crowded pub it felt like we were alone.

So she ditched her 5 yr bloke and I ditched my girlfriend of a month.

She was a team leader and thought it would look unprofessional if anyone at work knew so we kept it secret. She then persuaded m to get another job which was no bad thing as i was bored to tears and the boss hated me and wanted to fire me.

Two years later she moved out and I dont see her anymore. I think it would have been tricky if i still worked there.

So my advice is it could work but if it goes messy and you are still working there its gonna be awkward.

If you are thinking of moving on anyway go for it.

However I have worked at one place where the office secretaries would flirt with anyone to relieve the boredom and then just laugh if anyone took it seriously.

Thats wouldnt be too bad though.

I think its sweet that you think because some of the other men are married this means she hasnt had them.

See if you can get a works night out arranged and if only you and her turn up, thats a bonus.

Last edited by colin1 on 14:26 - 18 Aug 2006; edited 1 time in total

BanditBitch
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:18 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would stay steer well clear. My son recently got into a real predicament for bedding his supervisor Shocked

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:26 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it kinda worked with me and my ex, met at work, got to know eachother, went out for two years. Well i only worked there for 6 months and handed notice in because TESCO are NOBS Middle Finger

Go for it, just be sure that if things do go tits up you still have work together. But take the risk, its life, live dangerously.

DucatiEVO
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 09:01 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You miss 100% of the chances you don't take.... Thumbs Down

(still, if you get ya arse fired don't blame me Wink )

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:17 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Live dangerously eh? , sounds just like my style , considering I race couriers into work each morning and on the way home,

king kong
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 22:32 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diffinatley BAD, Thai bird flirted with me, sent sex text, late home from work, never came home from work, got out of hand, wife did'nt like it!

Now I've got me bike.

Thai girl flirting again.

Handsome
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:12 - 18 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes go and do it..... Thumbs Up

TOM M
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:00 - 18 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has "flip" written all over it Laughing

Redliner
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 15:09 - 18 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy I work with tried that with one of the punters.

Now she's saying he stole £5000 worth of jewellery and is trying to get him arrested for theft, and although he hasn't said it explicitly, pretty sure there's an allegation of surprise sex.

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:48 - 18 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOM M wrote:
This post has "flip" written all over it Laughing

Did it years ago twice. Caused problems both times. Although I went out with one of them for 3 years. She was worth the hassle though. Smile
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 258 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4