BCF: Bike Chat Forums

dating/knobbing collegues

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic : View next topic  

dransy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:30 - 29 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where i used to work you have a 3 month trial first , ive slept with 3 new starters and they all got sacked after 3 months Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I started seeing one but that was the physco bitch.

But its well crap working with your partner because you gotta behave and you cant flirt with other people at work ?

camby
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 02:01 - 30 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

well see I can cause she doesnt mind andddd she only works saturdays and sundays but im off sundays.

See I thought this one through Mr. Green

GSXR Tricky
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 12:40 - 04 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resurrection wrote:
I went out for a meal with a few colleagues and ended up in a threes up with the 2 birds who work right next to my desk..

Although it made me a legend it was pretty awkward at times

Res

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up R E S P E C T Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

LondonBiker
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 23:52 - 04 Nov 2006    Post subject: Re: dating/knobbing collegues Reply with quote

gsxrmick wrote:
Itchy wrote:
Knobbling work collegues is this a good or a bad thing?

Can be a good thing, thats how I met my missus.

Howmany other guys in the office knobbed her before you? Laughing

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:08 - 05 Nov 2006    Post subject: Re: dating/knobbing collegues Reply with quote

LondonBiker wrote:

Howmany other guys in the office knobbed her before you? Laughing

listening to the office goss 1 other an IT support techie but thats supposed to be secret , is completely over anyway I've moved on to other targets instead. Shes left the company and I'll not see her again except when we pass in the street some day in the future.

and she things I'm a creepy arse hole now because I dialed her number calling for the boss (company mobile phones 1 number different).
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

spitfire
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 14:21 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I moved to a new area the majority of my social life was built up around my work colleagues, only natural really as there were lots of us in our 20's and 30's who had just joined the company. We used to go out to bars and clubs etc, I began flirting with this woman who was attractive but was not normally my type. We began to text, call and MSN, one night I went around to hers for dinner, I never thought that anything would happen as we worked together but after a lot of wine we ended up in bed. The next Monday at work she was really cold towards me, I assumed this was because we worked together. Much later down the line after she had met someone else she told me that she regretted sleeping with me because she wanted a relationship and not a one night stand, she thought I was jack the lad and didn't want the same, the ironic truth was, that I was looking for a relationship as well.

The next year I met my current partner at work, she started as a temp, after a bit of a party at my place I cooked her some breakfast as she was giving me a lift to work.....Although I knew I should probably not do it, the next week I invited her around for dinner. After that we began dating in secret, eventually we had to tell everyone as people get suspicious (always being seen out together at lunch time etc, people talk), anyway my boss was OK about it, although he was worried as there were now 2 couples in his team. I don't know what the company policy is and to be honest I don't think there in much they can do legally anyway, human rights and all that.

Things did get tricky with us working together, sometimes the pressure and arguments were unbearable and I wondered if I had done the right thing, that said one of the reasons I stuck it out was I knew she was a good person and if things went wrong we could sort things as adults. Fortunately however, I moved into a different group and now we are in different buildings about a mile apart so to all intent and purpose we work for different companies, only crossing paths on the odd occasion and when we travel to and from work, what I would say however it that you need to be very sure your relationship is going somewhere if you do work together for any period of time and be prepared for one of you to move on asap.

A year ago she moved in....

Last week I asked her to marry me and she said yes Smile

If I had never taken that risk I would have never met my future wife, but my advice is be prepared for a rough ride!

Cheers
Pete
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GSXR Tricky
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 14:51 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLIMEY PETE,

You should put that story onto "My Song" on Radio 1. I'm in floods here.

Best of luck. Wink

spitfire
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 15:31 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSXR Tricky wrote:
BLIMEY PETE,

You should put that story onto "My Song" on Radio 1. I'm in floods here.

Best of luck. Wink

LOL I just pIssed myself when I read that, very funny Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 177 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4