Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

crashes

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

keen

PostPosted: 23:04 - 11 Feb 2002    Post subject: crashes Reply with quote

have any of you lot had any rediculous crashes? or know anyone whos had one?
You must be logged in to rate posts

retrofly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:07 - 12 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not me but my mate.
He was going home on his RS (20 days old), just going the speed limit Rolling Eyes (50mph) when 4 no reason a thick as shit taxi driver (no suprise)pulled out on him (2nd time in 3 monts). My mate had no time to break. He hit the front of the car and his head hit the windscreen theis sent him flying about 15 meters down the road and was knocked uncotious.

He was taken to hospital with a ripped aorter (thats the heart), punctued lung and broken ribs. He had to have heart surgery to stop the bleeding. He nearly died, twice i think. Aneyway that was a year ago and hes still got a bad chest but hes getting a VFR 400 soon. Like they say you cant keep a good biker down.

Luke
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

tanner

PostPosted: 17:16 - 12 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy good on ya mate the exact same thing happened to me in october but i was only knocked unconciouse(think thats how you spell it) but never had bad injuries ive got a bit of a dodgy back 5 weeks later i wos on my bike once the insurance peop[le had pulled there finger out there arse like you say u cant keep a good rider down.? have u posted a message about this crash before i seem to remmember replying to a very similar story before. all the best to u and ya mate.
You must be logged in to rate posts

Peje
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 11:47 - 13 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was ridin up the road cumin to a small roundabout (more like a dot really) wen a wanker in a Mondeo pulled out infront of me, i swerved round the back of the car and tred to make the exit road. Not happenin i knew i wouldnt get up it so i tried to pull a mini-whellie to get the front wheel up the kirb, didnt work. The bike stopped, i didnt,neither did the Mondeo, i think!!

I went over the bars smashin my knees, balls off the tank, bounced up the road and ended up UNCONSCIOUS in a hedge. When i woke up my bike was on it stand on the other side of the road, ignition off. Could move anything but my head and my right arm so i took my helmet off and had a smoke!!

I wish i could have got a video of that crash, it woula looked, mad!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

retrofly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:24 - 14 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Ive got a few mates who r boy racers, well they think they r , one bloke called matt crashed his car (3rd one in 3 months) while i was racing him. Mabey i was just going too fsat 4 him. another has anov and when youre in the car with him u shit your pants, he losses concentration very quickly and he swerves all over the place, when i ride my bike i have 100% concentration my mate must have about 10% he sits there blaring out music not watching what there doing. Its people like boy racers who pull out on bikers because there not lookin NOBs

Luke
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 67 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1