Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

i think im going soft?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Welshd1k
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:21 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: i think im going soft? Reply with quote

Been ridding my rxs for last 1-2 days and i prefer riding my rxs100 than my hornet now ?!?!?

ok the rxs is ALOT slower . The RXS handles like POO it has shite brakes etc.....

but i dunno it has a charm some very weird one that the hornet doesnt give me. even if i ride the hornet like i stole it at daft speeds the rxs gives me them thrills at 50mph o.O

and i prefer it to any of the other small bikes i have ridden (ns125rk that i love so much . rs125 mx50 rd125 ) i dont know what it is but i love it

ian789
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 01:33 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many sheep can you fit on the back of an RXS?

Welshd1k
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:36 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

none .
but i can fit one infront of me on my cock

ian789
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 01:38 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you'd prefer more acceleration to push him backwards.
N cee thirty This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:15 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Re: i think im going soft? Reply with quote

Welshd1k wrote:
Been ridding my rxs for last 1-2 days and i prefer riding my rxs100 than my hornet now ?!?!?
ok the rxs is ALOT slower . The RXS handles like POO it has shite brakes etc....
but i dunno it has a charm some very weird one that the hornet doesnt give me. even if i ride the hornet like i stole it at daft speeds the rxs gives me them thrills at 50mph o.O
and i prefer it to any of the other small bikes i have ridden (ns125rk that i love so much . rs125 mx50 rd125 ) i dont know what it is but i love it

Welcome to a very exclusive club Thumbs Up
It`s a funny thing but it happens to a few of us Confused , I have a very tidy and sweet ZX6R sitting in the garage, but for some strange reason I end up going out on the CG125 a lot of the time?

I love my ZX but I get great fun out of the CG, so as long as I dont have to use main roads, it`s the CG every time?

I`ll bet there are a few more on here that feel the same way, but they just wont admit to liking small bikes Smile

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 11:36 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Re: i think im going soft? Reply with quote

You have got the 'cows gay'. So far, we no cure has been found.
We will mourn you!

Wink
Blau Zedong This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Welshd1k
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:42 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLUEX5 wrote:
Honda 600's (barring the newer CBR's) have that effect on people. I think it's the car like power delivery....

car like? nah the hornet is good for thrills but it doesnt have the charm of the rxs . i dont know what it is its so supper shit its good. if that makes sense its soo bad i like it

Welshd1k
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:43 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Re: i think im going soft? Reply with quote

G wrote:
You have got the 'cows gay'. So far, we no cure has been found.
We will mourn you!

Wink

hahahah Very Happy shhhh

its cheap cheerfull and charming!

Gone
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 15:39 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think you're going soft, I recommend this:
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=205554&highlight=
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

27cows
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:40 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Re: i think im going soft? Reply with quote

Welshd1k wrote:

ok the rxs is ALOT slower . The RXS handles like POO it has shite brakes etc.....

Welcome to my world Laughing

Welshd1k
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:00 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

u got any bits there for a rxs? need a seat or cover and metal trim. also get alittle more power? how!

Ditto
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 19:32 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welshd1k wrote:
Also get alittle more power? how!

Easy, go back to riding the Honet Wink

27cows
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:44 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welshd1k wrote:
u got any bits there for a rxs? need a seat or cover and metal trim. also get alittle more power? how!

Everyone needs a seat. They rust away quickly and are extremely hard to come by.

I last had a seat trim some time around 1993 Laughing

More power equals huge decline in reliability and engine life, and large increase in fuel consumption.

Welshd1k
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:53 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

the seat base is V good condition its just the cover and the stupid metal trim that goes around the edge i have bodge'd it on for now. its weird does 65 ish in 5th then into 6th and it slows down 5 times out of 10

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 20:22 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

same as, got the cbr125 for the shit jobs, and using a gsxr1000 for the awesome aspect of being able to have a great blast!

i do like riding the 125, it brings back memories of the l plate madness that used to happen, alot more risk taking on a 125 Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dan79
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 20:53 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get more fun out of my rxs than either of the other bikes (two 500s) that I've owned

Clanger
Stirrer

PostPosted: 21:14 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too, thought I was happy on 125cc's, and would have happily continued, oblivious until the DVLA changed the rules and forced me to make the choice and take the full test.

Not looked back. But then I went out and got bikes I actually liked. Perhaps its the Hornet that doesn't inspire you...perhaps you are little bit scared of the power it offers that the RXS doesn't!! Idea

Welshd1k
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:18 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah i love the hornet to bits for weekend fun and i do hammer the shit out of it . i think its the more im afraid to bin the hornet than the rxs.

the hornet gets the arse trashed of it and handles like a dream with the ohlins back shock and hagon springs.

just i dunno the hornet begs to be ridden hard like tonight got on it to see the mrs and i ended up doing 120 ish ina 30 zone.... just because its so easy and im young and dumb. saying that i prefer the hornet to my zxr400 maby i need a more upright fighter?

or maby its the fact the rxs is a plie of shite and i dont ming rinning its neck untill it dies? i dont know all i know is for every day id rather hop on the rxs then at the weekends get on the hooner and scare teh shit out of these idiotic weekend warriors on their litre sports bikes Mr. Green

swiftb
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:54 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welshd1k wrote:
i ended up doing 120 ish ina 30 zone.... just because its so easy and im young and dumb. maby i need a bigger penis and a brain?

Welshd1k
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:58 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

swiftb38 wrote:
Welshd1k wrote:
i ended up doing 120 ish ina 30 zone.... just because its so easy and im young and dumb. maby i need a bigger penis and a brain?

sigh ..... yeah thats right. no im just young and dumb and 3 door scooby waned a play and i opend the taps.. 3rd gear red line then oh shit slow down

27cows
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:59 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's something about the RXS. Bizarre really. In theory it's just another old commuter stroker. Semi-disposable. No brakes or lights to speak of. But they seem to have a bit of magic about them. My current motor has now covered 108,000 miles and still refusing to cark it. That's incredible, even by RXS standards. It's the highest mileage I've ever encountered from a 2T single - previous highest was my mate's B120 that reached 88,000 on all original components.

Rob W
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:02 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the only thing that would draw me to having another go on a 125 or something, is the ability to yank the throttle back constantly and not worry about the thing getting squirrely. You can take the absolute piss on small bikes and get away with it. Last one I rode was a Senda 4t 125 and it was actually a giggle, as you have to pretty much wring the things neck to get a shift on.

Very Happy

kingsknight
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:07 - 20 Sep 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

sheep are not scared of the RSX?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 220 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2