Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Nasty little twat assaults copper with his bike

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours
View previous topic : View next topic  

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 18:14 - 30 Aug 2006    Post subject: Nasty little twat assaults copper with his bike Reply with quote

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/5298346.stm?ls

Watch the video, it's blatantly intentional and unprovoked. That's gonna be a few more officers with good reason to look more carefully at every bike they come across - just what we needed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ranna
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:22 - 30 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope he becomes someones bitch in jail.

bob d
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 18:25 - 30 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its idiots like that that lead to all other bikers being targeted by police & govt, he should be hung up by his b---s from a great height until he drops, then banned from every owning or riding every again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

extreme3d
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:49 - 30 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's a lucky girl to have got away so lightly - as said, her body armour saved her from any worse injuries. The guy she had wrested to the ground just before was even luckier; it looked like it just missed him Shocked

Quite what the rider was expecting the other officer would do afterwards is a mystery. Suppose he thought the bike would stay upright and he could ride off?

The video footage

fuzz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:51 - 30 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

He said he lost control? He looked very in control to me, he slowed down just before he went over her.

extreme3d
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:59 - 30 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuzz wrote:
He said he lost control? He looked very in control to me, he slowed down just before he went over her.

Agreed, I suspect thats what the jury decided too. Usually people who've lost control of their bike grab the brakes and stop - quickly. And/or fall off. Not run amok over street pavements hollywood style.

Jebus
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:11 - 30 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

just seen on the news, the stupid pile of shit has got 9 years, and i hope he not allowed to ride again ever!

Essex_Mike
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 20:18 - 30 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

could we fined him when he gets out and break the motherf***ers legs Evil or Very Mad

69.9mph
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 21:34 - 30 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jebus wrote:
just seen on the news, the stupid pile of shit has got 9 years, and i hope he not allowed to ride again ever!

The way things are nowadays, the cheesedick will only be inside for a couple of years.

Louise
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:56 - 30 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not a 'fan' of Police officers, My partner is one and yes I do worry.
But there is just no need to hurt another human being no matter what they do! Makes me sick.

andrea
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:27 - 31 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is absolutely disgusting. That man needs to be put down.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 11:52 - 31 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Equally, I've met people who would cheerfully inflict that treatment on anyone because they have no morals or social taboos at all. That it was a copper would mean nothing to someone with 85 previous convictions, including assault PC.

He was a twat Siggi, and a fairly gormless one at that.

Waiting until a female officer was on the floor, and only then attacking her? Leaving her burlier male partner well alone?

A cowardly twat too, and he didn't have the spine to admit what he'd done in court either. At least if he'd shouted "Bollocks to the coppers" from the dock you'd be able to say that he stood up for the views that you ascribe him.

syl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:45 - 31 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does look like a completely over-the-top thing to do by the guy on the bike, though it's a pity that the camera wasn't zoomed out a litte so we could see what the bike was doing a few seconds before. He must have been stood still prior to driving over the copper, because a few seconds previously they were miles away and shielded from the road - it couldn't have been planned more than a second in advance. If he wasn't stationary prior to it, it could have been an accident (though it didn't look like one).

I also wonder what charges the copper is facing. She seemed to be unreasonably laying into that guy who a few seconds before was standing still with his hands up.

tsmith
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:00 - 31 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like this kid is going down for hitting a copper on his 125

had it been a car driver running over a biker (which tends to cause fatal injuries rather than a few cuts and bruises) and using the old "sorry mate I didn't see you" excuse in court, do you think he would be going down as well?

somehow I think not.

Adam.I
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:47 - 31 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can I view the video?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:15 - 01 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h84DtVR7bDs

No other explanation other than he's a cock, I don't see how whatever experience he has had in the past with the police as being relevant, you don't just run someone over because you think it's appropriate. Rolling Eyes

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:06 - 01 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

So someone running you or someone you know over for whatever reason would be alright as long as they thought it was appropriate? Didn't think so... Rolling Eyes

bazza
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:21 - 01 Sep 2006    Post subject: Re: Nasty little twat assaults copper with his bike Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/5298346.stm?ls

Watch the video, it's blatantly intentional and unprovoked. That's gonna be a few more officers with good reason to look more carefully at every bike they come across - just what we needed.

That's just terrible.

Truly awful.

I mean, why couldn't it have been that cnut Brunstrom or his gobshite sidekick, at least?

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:20 - 02 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy was out of order, he didn't even look like he was involved in the scuffle at all. What I'm finding more annoying is the wpc is still on the sick after her cut's and bruises not knowing if she'll ever return to the job.

Somebody's after a nice payout.

NinjaBoy
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 00:32 - 02 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

69.9mph wrote:
Jebus wrote:

The way things are nowadays, the cheesedick will only be inside for a couple of years.

4.5 years till parole. It's bloody pathetic. "You robbed a bank, but if you're a good boy in prison and do as we say, you'll get out in half the time."

AND OUR GOVERNMENT WONDERS WHY THIS COUNTRY HAS SUCH A F*CKING HIGH CRIME RATE?! Mad

EDIT: Just watched the video. Of course it was intentional! There's a bloody curb there!! What's his defence to that? "Whoops I lost control, hit the curb, made sure I didn't fall over on the curb, didn't slow down or try to avoid the mass of people on the path, ran over the PC." PATHETIC

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:48 - 02 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Whoops I lost control, hit the curb, made sure I didn't fall over on the curb,

It actually looks like he slowed down for the curb then put the power on.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 243 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1