 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:17 - 07 Sep 2006 Post subject: enough work experience? |
 |
|
About 14 months direct experience , 7 months indirect experience 3 unpaid experience = good odds of getting a job?
I've got one of this horrible inner feeling that I may be looking for another job kind of soon.
Any suggestions?
Thanks ____________________ Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching. |
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:46 - 07 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Does the new law due to come into force regarding age descrimintation mean that employers can no longer demand a particular amount of experience (as this eliminates an age group of potential candidates) unless there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement (GOR)?
I don't know how universal it is, but where I am working the words "Must have x years experience" have been removed from all job adverts. ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|