Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


A+ Course

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

LustyLew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:15 - 07 Sep 2006    Post subject: A+ Course Reply with quote

Hiya,

I'm wanting to take my A+ exam before nagging the company to pay for my MCP/MCSE. But I'm finding it hard to find a place which only offers the exam. I've searched google but all I find are week long courses. All I want is the exam.

Any pointers?

Cheers.
____________________
Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Davo
Davo To The Rescue!



Joined: 05 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:16 - 07 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically your looking for a VUE or Prometric testing center, give them a ring.

They'll issue you a candidate number and book you in for an exam.

www.vue.com has a list of the centers where you can take your exam. I understand the A+ exam is undergoing a change in the way you certify, so have a look at Comptia's website.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 31 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.66 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 31.55 Kb