Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Small Off-Road Tours

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Touring & Exploration
View previous topic : View next topic  

cagiva gezzer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:06 - 10 Sep 2006    Post subject: Small Off-Road Tours Reply with quote

I've messed up work holidays this year and i've now got to take 3 weeks worth of 'one week' holidays before December. Run out of ideas, but one that keeps popping up is a off road tour thingy.

Fly there, sort own hotel and spend 3/4/5 days using their kit and bikes going on guided tours around the local area or treking from A->B.

Something like This (Turn your sound off/down)

Anyone done anything like this before? Thoughts, input?

The above link was chosen as they ride Huskys and i need one.

Touring in the UK/Europe isn't an option as i'll be on my own and, well....., it's a 125cc Italian two stroke....... Laughing

syl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:10 - 10 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know how much you were budgeting on, but they do similar sorts of things in California too.

Alternatives for a holiday on your own are some sort of sports adventure holiday. Scuba (Malta and Egypt are cheap and still hot), white water rafting, etc. You can learn to fly in Florida in 3 weeks....

cagiva gezzer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:13 - 10 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking the US out due to the cost of flights / jet lag as they're one week slots. Money isn't endless but it's not a major concern.

Knowing me i'll end up at home doing the parent's gardening and diy..... Rolling Eyes

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 02:28 - 21 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got chatting to these guys at last year's NEC show, might be worth seeing if they fit the bill:

https://www.redtread.com/index.php
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 219 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Touring & Exploration All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1