Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Ahhh life is good

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 00:52 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Ahhh life is good Reply with quote

Is it me or is there too many negtive posts on here with reguards to peoples lifes.

So lets hear whats been going good for you at the moment.

Arrow I,ve got my last day at my old job in the morning and then l,ll be starting a new job closer to home with much better pay.

Arrow I,m seeing a really nice girl who loves bikes and is great fun to be with.

Arrow I,ve got my dream bike that l,ve always wanted since l was a kid (honda fireblade)

Arrow I,ve lost a stone in weight

Arrow My dodgy right knee (old injury) is starting to feel better.
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650 Present:G650XC,C12,KZ750,1190ADV
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

cqueen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:57 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got some awsome 'Bunders' last night.

EDIT: ''Bunders'' = bundesliga = sex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 01:19 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent thread

it can be a bit too tempting to wallow in the negative

Arrow after 6 months of being single with only the occasional shag, i have got a girl i see a few times a week who has a nice personality and a brain to boot Thumbs Up

Arrow after about 18 months of not working and not feeling too good about myself, I am doing ok in a temping job

Arrow because its just a 4 week temping job, the fact im 2 weeks in means there is light at the end of the tunnel and I will be out of there in another 2 weeks

Arrow although i got a puncture today on my scooter, im gonna use this opportunity to take the bicycle in to work tomorrow and get some exercise, and i should be able to get the puncture fixed at the weekend

Arrow oh and i recently came into some money and as my mouse had devloped a loose connection, I have treated myself to a Razer gaming mouse which is quite nifty and well worth the premium price, and even though i could have probably got it cheaper on ebay, i dont care Smile

Last edited by colin1 on 17:56 - 23 Sep 2006; edited 1 time in total

Dazbo666
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:32 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

-- After 4 years of being a biker wannabe, I finally did my DAS about this time last year

-- Passed the DAS at the 1st attempt (2 minors), even with no previous biking experience

-- My OH and my son and daughter are all enthusiastic and supportive of me getting into biking

...and I finally bought my first bike this week, (only a GPZ500S) but I'm lovin' it !! Dance!

ram_doom
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:38 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a brand new 636...

I've eaten indian chinese meals 3 nights in a row...

mazz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:48 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a pay rise at work

I have done my washing

I love my job

My mum made me dinner tonight Thumbs Up

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:30 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Enjoying New job

Arrow After months and months of moaning and moping over splitting with my ex, i am now seeing someone from work, and getting on really well.

Arrow Now i have a job, i have money to spend on myself for clothes etc.

Arrow Due to the above im feeling happy and smiley, and the bad feeling down days re becoming less frequent Thumbs Up

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:06 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Um , got flipped with the lets just be friends a few times sure not what I was expecting but now know a few more people

Arrow pwned TT man last week

Arrow pwned NSR125 the other day

Arrow Finally picking up that NC30 I've been dreaming about all year , needs some repairs.

Arrow had a major attitude change.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 09:20 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow I still get head and she enjoys it

Arrow Her nurse outfit was expensive to the point of regret, but then i saw it on. Drooling Thumbs Up

Arrow My bikes been serviced and is running fucking sweet

Arrow My Yamaha RXS makes me laugh

Arrow I've finally got myself into college doing something worthwhile

That's all i can think of, and that makes me happy.

Cool Thumbs Up

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

tomkapsalis
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 09:26 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my work/girlfriend/college commitments have panned out well
I have been off drugs for 3 months
I have more money
Lifes just good Very Happy

akaDAVE
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:15 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea, count your blessings!

- It's Friday for a start!

- A stressfull time at work is coming to an end.

- The weather is looking ok for tomorrow(dry at least)

- I have no commitments this weekend.

- I have an ounce bag o' weed in the cupboard.

- Plenty of cash in the bank and it's payday next week.

- I'm going to Barbados in late November.

- It's 2 whole years since I gave up smoking(tobacco).

- I have two eyes, two arms and two legs, can't complain!

Nath
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:19 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow I just took a really really big satisfying shit. Life is indeed good.

Arrow I haven't had to work for almost 4 months now. And for the past 2 months I've drank at least 3 or 4 pints a night, every night almost without exception.

Arrow Over the past couple of weeks I've transformed my 550/4 into a full on ratbike, and now when I ride it everybody stares at me. When I get hold of some scaffolding I will make a homemade noisy exhaust and the bike will be complete Cool

FreshAL
Sir Crashalot

PostPosted: 13:35 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Got a new place to live with some great house-mates
Arrow My bike's going great
Arrow Me, and my family are all in pretty good health
Arrow My friends have been brilliantly supportive over the last couple of months
Arrow I've got a full pint of hot tea Smile

It's good to focus on the positives evey now and again

Jenks
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:56 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Fixed the petrol leak on my bike
Arrow Met some cool people At MFN
Arrow Read nath's Post about taking a shit - made me laugh.
Arrow Got paid!

Idea Life is good.

Last edited by Jenks on 10:46 - 09 Sep 2015; edited 1 time in total

djr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:28 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad just makes me think even harder about starting me own thread about all the shit things in life Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mr. Green

ncrn
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:08 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow rebuilt the top end of my nsr, and am currently running in and its just great being back on a bike Smile

Arrow college is going well

Arrow i love my job

headgear
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 16:56 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote and a brain to boot Thumbs Up [/quote]

Bend it like Beckham ? Laughing

Scouse
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:18 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Finding out I'm getting a big fat check from the tax man in the near future in return for my overpayments. Very Happy

Arrow Finding out that the ba*tard who crashed into the side of me is going to be screwed all he's worth. Very Happy

Arrow Expecting the ££££'s from said mans insurance soon. Very Happy

Arrow Knowing that I'm finally going to meet our new born baby anytime soon. (Was due yesterday Rolling Eyes can tell it's got some of it's mother in it already Laughing )

Arrow Getting my cast off my leg on this wednesday coming, freedom to walk and scratch my nose at the same time once more. Laughing

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 11:54 - 23 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont half to validate my worth by leaping at another partner instantly, the moment one sniffs.

I'm at uni and freshers week is in 2 days

I lost two stone in greece, where i got to sit on beaches and care for sea turtles for two months.

I know my ex is actually a weak mindless peon

Everyguy i know seems to want to lurk round my house

And the other day i saw the fittest girl i know in just a bra and panties... HUUUUUUUUUUUGE norks. And she hugged me like that Wink

Now... who wants to give me a massive life sucks LaughingKarma
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!

PostPosted: 14:10 - 23 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siggi wrote:

Never mind, it beats sitting in a cell 24/7.

So just say life is good for that ONE reason Siggi Wink It won't kill you, you know!

Mine...
No news is good news Laughing

djr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:42 - 23 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siggi wrote:
Arrow I'm a day closer to exit off this fucking shit-hole rock.

Yeah yeah, loving wife, gorgeous kids, good health, enough money, yada yada. Boooring. I'm so fucking bored most of the time I could pull my own finger-nails out just for the excitement.

I wish I was dead thick sometimes. Most of the thick people I come across appear to be having a cracking life. They get wood over Eastenders, think a weekend in a caravan is an extreme sport and consider a Chinese take-away a meal fit for a king. And if some slusher down the club at the weekend gives them a shag up an alley-way they're made for life.

Never mind, it beats sitting in a cell 24/7.

LMFAO...

"I wish I was dead thick sometimes. Most of the thick people I come across appear to be having a cracking life. They get wood over Eastenders, think a weekend in a caravan is an extreme sport and consider a Chinese take-away a meal fit for a king. And if some slusher down the club at the weekend gives them a shag up an alley-way they're made for life." hmm... now that u mention it... Smile

karen_moomin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:47 - 23 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow I love my new job and the shorter commute rocks
Arrow Just got engaged so got a wedding to plan for and look forward to
Arrow Got a new kitten who is so cute she brightens up every day
Arrow Going to Paris soon to see a friend
Arrow Starting an outdoor leadership award so lots of camping to look forward to
Arrow Addicted to 24, only got another 2 series and then I'm free!

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 16:49 - 23 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siggi =

To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost.
Gustave Flaubert (1821 - 1880)

Intelligence is a curse, ive always thought that and i always will. Especially as i have a nack of picking 3-4 options a person could do in a situation, i'll pick the most cynical, and they tend to do that.
My thoughts on human nature are rather cynical at present.
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:45 - 23 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got in from work and found the filthiest little note from my missus about what she expects when she gets in tonight Razz Thumbs Up

Jebus
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:45 - 23 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

good thing is

Bike nearly on the road

everything else is shit
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 226 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2