 Keen World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Apr 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:48 - 28 Sep 2006 Post subject: adding pics to posts/profiles- hosting? |
 |
|
Hi
So I'd like to add pics to my profile and maybe within posts. I realise that I need to get them hosted somewhere then just use the url and [img] tags, but can someone recommend a good place to get pictures hosted cheaply and easily?
thanks  ____________________ "he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"- Dr. Johnson |
|
 T1z3R World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Oct 2005 Karma :  
|
|
 tatters Exxon Valdez

Joined: 05 Jan 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:28 - 28 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Some of the photos in my profile are on image shack and you don,t need to sign up just up load the file and your done.
https://imageshack.us/ ____________________ Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV |
|