Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


A Happy Birthday to

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:59 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: A Happy Birthday to Reply with quote

Dance! Shaun for today and Mike for Friday! Dance!


You're both getting older but no more responsible Very Happy

Cheers for a superb night out guys photos to follow shortly Thumbs Up
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien




Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:10 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday you midland $%&*s! Laughing

You're both under orders to stay sober! (wonder how long that would last if they even tried) Surprised
____________________
02 Firestorm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:50 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Shaun Wink and Mike.
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:32 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday!!

Pictures from Saturday night here Very Happy

/edit - I should probably warn you that there are a LOT of pictures Wink
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

msgander
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:37 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats to you both!!

Oi where was the invite dudes, I was up your way all weekend lol!! Rolling Eyes
____________________
Always believe that your guardian angel flies a bit faster than you...............
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

queen of string
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:41 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy birthday dudes
____________________
"Eat food, not edible, food-like items. Mostly plants."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:59 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stick wrote:

Oi where was the invite dudes, I was up your way all weekend lol!! Rolling Eyes



/me points finger at Shaun....



It's his fault - he 'organised' it all.
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

byke95
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:13 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the picture of Ann going for a full on handful of Shaun, you perv! You do look like you have small hands though Razz

Looks like a good night out was had, Happy Birthday to Shaun and M1ke! Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:15 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

byke95 wrote:
Love the picture of Ann going for a full on handful of Shaun, you perv! You do look like you have small hands though Razz



Jon made me... honest! Angelic
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

byke95
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:22 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
Jon made me... honest! Angelic


Yup, you're doing a good job of making it look like you actually wanted your hand there.

Come to think of it, it's John taking the photo, which makes you a perv couple! Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:26 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

byke95 wrote:

Come to think of it, it's John taking the photo, which makes you a perv couple! Laughing


Actually JP took that... Jon wedged my hand at Shaun so he would have an amusing expression. JP then managed to press every button on the back of Jon's camera and still not take the photo! Laughing
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:27 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

byke95 wrote:
Annabella wrote:
Jon made me... honest! Angelic


Yup, you're doing a good job of making it look like you actually wanted your hand there.

Come to think of it, it's John taking the photo, which makes you a perv couple! Laughing


I'm sitting next to Shaun in the picture actually. Razz
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

byke95
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:33 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suzuki wrote:
I'm sitting next to Shaun in the picture actually. Razz


Bugger, just when I think I've figured out who's who, I go and get it all wrong.

At least Shaun hasn't got his hand on your crotch!

Ann wrote:
JP then managed to press every button on the back of Jon's camera and still not take the photo!


Ah, the nimbleness of drunk fingers!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Susi
Whitton Girl



Joined: 06 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:38 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

From seeing that one photo Jon managed to take without the bouncers attention I'd like to say, if that was the quality of the girls at the strip club then I feel sorry for you guys.

P.S. Happy Birthday people!
____________________
Sometimes, I like to think I'm 'spe-cial'.


Last edited by Susi on 13:51 - 02 Oct 2006; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

EuropeanNC30R...
Gay Hairdresser



Joined: 20 Jun 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:47 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday!

Laughing @ Shaun looking unusually suave.

You know better Susi? Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:48 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks kids Very Happy

Cheers to everyone that came out, I think I can just about recall it being a good night. I was dissapointed in the distinct lack of strippers, not many at all and as for the quality of the girl I had the first dance off... well I felt kinda bad when I laughed as she lay naked on the floor trying to look good. Second girl more than made up for it though, if it wasn't for her I'd demand the place be burnt down.

Off out again tonight I believe, wonder how cheap strippers are on student night Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:08 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The poor quality could have been compensated by more quantity... but with a grand total of 10 minutes dancing (from 5 separate girls- 2 minutes each) during the hour and a half we were there it was somewhat disappointing.

There weren't even any men! There was a room full of women watching an empty stage!
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:11 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susi wrote:
From seeing that one photo Jon managed to take without the bouncers attention I'd like to say, if that was the quality of the girls at the strip club then I feel sorry for you guys.

Which is why I complained on the way out! Smile
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:12 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
wonder how cheap strippers are on student night Wink



I believe a pint and a couple of pot noodles is normally enough to persuade a student to become a stripper Wink
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:26 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me also notes lack of invite Evil or Very Mad

Cunts Middle Finger

Razz

N1, is it me or shaun turning out to be a hot young man Wink

Id it hit Thumbs Up

Mr. Green

Luke
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

andrea
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:03 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Happy Birthday Shaun and M1ke Dance!

Cheers for a great night out Saturday, and for the entertainment all day sunday Wink Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TOM M
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:04 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday lads Thumbs Up
____________________
Now owner of a 1200 Bandit
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:44 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrea wrote:

Cheers for a great night out Saturday,


It was very nice to meet you finally Thumbs Up

Glad you came along and didn't heed the warnings of your friends about meeting a bunch of strange people off the internet?
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

andrea
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:25 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
It was very nice to meet you finally Thumbs Up

Glad you came along and didn't heed the warnings of your friends about meeting a bunch of strange people off the internet?


I'm glad i didn't listen too, i had a great night with you strange lot Laughing

Good job on the pics too Thumbs Up

Looking forward to the next night out Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nighteyes
Dirty Bint



Joined: 05 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:49 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday fella's......Was a top night Thumbs Up

Here are a few of my pics from Saturday Very Happy
____________________
My Precioussss!, My Bikes, The Lord & Master, Canis Lupus!
39. Something nice about the person who sent this to you? She's beautiful, funny, and has a huge heart. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 8 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.53 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 135.85 Kb