 RobinB Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 25 Aug 2006 Karma :    
|
|
 loply World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Mar 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:22 - 04 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Not sure if they do it specifically, but the guys at Armstrong Engineering at the bottom of the Westgate Road hill are general bike/automotive engineers as far as I can gather.
They've done stuff like skimming flywheels, retapping threads etc for people I know, and they're personal and helpful (small company). Give em a call. ____________________ Yamaha SZR660 Caution to the wind, the throttle pinned! |
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:05 - 05 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
these guys can do you a replacement stanchion set which I would personally trust more than a straightened stanchion.
https://www.allbikeengineering.co.uk/ ____________________ British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another. |
|