 dandit Nearly there...

Joined: 04 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:49 - 09 Oct 2006 Post subject: I finaly got another bike |
 |
|
well after umming and arring for a whole 2 seconds i decided to buy this https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130030808908&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003 after taking it for a 100 mile ride today I have decided that it needs new spark plugs. it has had replacement coils and carbs so its only plugs left I hope i just need to replace exhaust as its painfully loud, but sounds nice so if anyone has a set of downpipes laying round ill have them also it needs hugger/chaingaurd will pay but im not loaded but she goes well for age ____________________ WHAT DO YOU MEAN 100 MPH THATS IMPOSSIBLE I STILL HAD 3 GEARS TO GO OFFICER. Currently riding a naked cbr 600 and driving a 52 plate 2litre tdci mondeo |
|
 St0rmer66 World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2005 Karma :  
|
|
 dandit Nearly there...

Joined: 04 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:15 - 09 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
well i done 100 odd mile on it yesterday and the engine sounds quite tight hasnt even got cam chain rattle so hopefully should last a while  ____________________ WHAT DO YOU MEAN 100 MPH THATS IMPOSSIBLE I STILL HAD 3 GEARS TO GO OFFICER. Currently riding a naked cbr 600 and driving a 52 plate 2litre tdci mondeo |
|