Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Three men guilty of Kriss murder

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 14:42 - 08 Nov 2006    Post subject: Three men guilty of Kriss murder Reply with quote

The vermin have all been found guilty. If they get a pissy sentence i'll go mad...

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6123014.stm

One thing i'd like to know, why did Zahid Mohammed (the man who kidnapped Kriss) get away with doing a 2 1/2 year stretch? Surely if that c*n't hadn't done it, he'd still be here now.

He should be properly punished as well. Filth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 15:12 - 08 Nov 2006    Post subject: Re: Three men guilty of Kriss murder Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:

One thing i'd like to know, why did Zahid Mohammed (the man who kidnapped Kriss) get away with doing a 2 1/2 year stretch? Surely if that c*n't hadn't done it, he'd still be here now.

Did he give evidence against the others?

May be that he agreed to give evidence in exchange for a reduced sentence.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 17:07 - 08 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect that he managed to disprove beyond reasonable doubt that he abducted the kid with the intention of killing him. The CPS (or is it PF up there?) obviously proved that the other 4 took an active role in intentionally murdering the boy - they obviously felt that the evidence did not support sentencing Zahid to the same.

All the others got life, with some surprisingly harsh minimum sentences, fair play to the judge:

Quote:

Imran Shahid must serve of a minimum of 25 years, Zeeshan Shahid, 23 years minimum and Mushtaq, at least 22 years.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:32 - 08 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately the sentence has been 'Back Dated' to Oct 05.

Top tip for a court appearance:
Try to not piss off the Judge.

mchaggis
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:21 - 08 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well, I suppose those sentences and the national news headlines go some way to disproving that this country is quite the over-tolerant and anti-white place that some would claim. Rolling Eyes

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=98294

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 22:37 - 08 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not one person in that thread said the country was anti-white. Thumbs Down

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:48 - 08 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pleased to see they got a half-decent sentence.

I hope some real bad boys give them a nice welcome.

Harold_Shand's theory might be the best explanation.

Didge
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 23:17 - 08 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

mchaggis wrote:
Oh well, I suppose those sentences and the national news headlines go some way to disproving that this country is quite the over-tolerant and anti-white place that some would claim. Rolling Eyes

Ah yes. The national headlines that come out AFTER the case is over.
Not once did it make 'national headlines' before or during the case, as it was with Steven Lawrence and the othe poor black lads who got killed by white racist thugs.
It seems that when a victim is white, and the racist thugs are black or brown, it seems very much under reported, or not at all.
I wonder why that is?

Didge
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 23:18 - 08 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

mchaggis wrote:

Ah yes. The national headlines that come out AFTER the case is over.
Not once did it make 'national headlines' before or during the case, as it was with Steven Lawrence and the othe poor black lads who got killed by white racist thugs.
It seems that when a victim is white, and the racist thugs are black or brown, it is very much under reported, or not at all.
I wonder why that is?

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 01:56 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is interesting that their capture and subsequent extradition from Pakistan was carried out as a direct result of hard work and persistance by their local MP. No mean achievement considering there is no extradition treaty with Pakistan

Maybe one MP that actually earned his pay?

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 10:57 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, a strange set up with the media hereā€¦..I heard more about this on the net, now it is on TV.

On Channel 4 news last night they had video of the area where they are from at night, the Asians running riot and the police do fuck all.

That MP must have actually got off his ass and did something here, I hope this has a knock on effect.

Here's hoping the really really don't enjoy prison.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 11:28 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

mchaggis wrote:

A young, white scottish lad was abducted, tortured for hours before being restrained and caliously stabbed thirteen times. Whilst still alive he was then doused in petrol and set alight, to burn to death.

It should be noted that this case was originally tried in 2004, with zero media coverage.

It should also be noted that the trial made page 6 of the guardian and various other back pages within the news industry.

Look at the hits this story has generated by the bbc

Stephen Lawrence 217 pages of 'hits'
https://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/results.pl?q=Stephen+Lawrence&x=67&y=13&scope=all&edition=d&tab=all&recipe=all

Anthony Walter 116 pages of 'hits'
https://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/results.pl?q=Anthony+Walker&x=78&y=12&scope=all&edition=d&tab=all&recipe=all

Kriss Donald 8 pages of 'hits'
https://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/results.pl?q=Kriss+Donald&x=37&y=17&scope=all&edition=d&tab=all&recipe=all

The media completely failed to bring the story of a evil, rascist death of a teenager to the nations attention because a white boy being killed is not good news to sell.

Nice article about racial murders.....#

Racial murders: nearly half the victims are white

Home Office release official figures as police claim that political correctness is stifling the debate

https://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1928559,00.html

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 14:45 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The flame war portion of this thread has moved here:

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=99904&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 14:57 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call Thumbs Up Seemed a shame to move the entire thread because its dealing with aserious matter.
Shaun This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating. Unhide this post / all posts.

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:03 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't quiet in Scotland. It was headline / front page news.
I'm yet to read about a vigilante gang tearing up the streets of Glasgow searching for Asian youths as an act of retribution.

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 16:04 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clapping Well done, your condoning censorship over the free press Clapping

Its more significant than you make out. By not telling us this story it promotes positive discrimination, which in itselfs fans hatred.

The media should tell the news not promote a hidden agenda.

Edit: Thats in relation to shauns statement

Last edited by craigie b on 16:06 - 09 Nov 2006; edited 1 time in total

Didge
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:04 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
Ok since my last involvement in this thread was tad, lets say harsh I'll give my opinion on it.

Yes it is fucking disgusting that if some white guys go and beat shit through someone of a different ethnic background it makes front page but when it's done the other way around it's hidden. Yes this should be headline news but at the same time would it do much good to do so, with the UK trying to get rid of racial abuse as it is a story like this does nothing but fuel the fire so as wrong as it is to keep it quiet, it does less damage in the larger scheme of things.

We've seen what groups of people can be like, a stingray kills irwin and suddenly lots of them turn up dead on australian beaches, a bunch a black guys murder an innocent kid, that is never going to have good repercussions for society on a whole, we already have everyone hating on muslims because they want to wear veils. The media controls people a lot and in this instance I do think it's somewhat wise to keep a story like this quiet, once low lives with nothing better to do hear about it they wouldn't blame the people that did it but everyone from that ethnic background.

Utter rubbish! People must be told of these things, but it seems that the media & Liberal establishment don't want it told, because it shows the true festering underbelly of their precious 'muliculturism'.

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 16:05 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You little mug, what does any of that have to do with what you said?

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 16:07 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

But would you be surprised if someone did beat up some asians using that as an excuse? I know I wouldn't, you surely can't disagree that a story like this does nothing for racial relations and people will use this as a reason to dislike asians on a whole and as another reason to complain about 'the fucking immigrants'.

Didge
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:19 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
But would you be surprised if someone did beat up some asians using that as an excuse? I know I wouldn't, you surely can't disagree that a story like this does nothing for racial relations and people will use this as a reason to dislike asians on a whole and as another reason to complain about 'the fucking immigrants'.

More utter bollocks. This is typical of the "all immigrants are victims of racial crime, and whitey never suffers from it" type of thinking.
There is more racial crime of blacks vs asians than white on black/brown.
Do fucking wake up to the real world.

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 16:42 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:

So its ok to report bad white news but not bad ethnic news? F*cking hell, so underhanded methods are fine as long as you have good intentions?

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 16:45 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, it should not be up to media agencies run by white people on how to deal with a coloured groups general public perception? There is enough coloured people to help themselves without white people interdicting with their own brand of sympathy because as you have shown it only stands to fawn more hatred as you promote positive discrimination.

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 16:49 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didge wrote:
because it shows the true festering underbelly of their precious 'muliculturism'.

I far from believe that multiculturism is working, if it was we wouldn't have places that are muslim areas or similar all over the country. There are certain parts of stoke that you can go to and play spot the white man for hours, if multiculturism was working we'd all be integrating into one society.

As for there being more crime between blacks/asians than white on black/brown, how do you know? Did the media tell you? This thread already shows how unreliable the media is in these cases, they pick and choose what stories they want to make a big deal out of.

As for condoning censorship of the press, maybe I do, you and me might be able to tell the difference between what a person and a race of people did but there's some people in this country who don't seem to be able to. The media has a lot of power in this country over people views on subjects, if the media says veils are wrong people go with it, if the media says asians are murdering white people, what views do people get then?

Quote:
You little mug, what does any of that have to do with what you said?

Nothing, that's in F&FW if you wish to discuss it further Rolling Eyes

Zen Dog
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:09 - 09 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

This story was front page on the BBC website. I dont see a cover up.

Zen Dog
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 200 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2