Crap!!!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 02:44 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Crap!!!! Reply with quote

My friend just got pulled over and been arrested for drink driving. :\

Before i start don't flame me. Neutral Basically been out and got hammered, hadn't really spokem to my ride ohome. about 12 we got into his car and het too k me home. We stoped at cmdonalds for some burgers. Anyway we were makin a bit of noise. I was oing and talking to some girls in a corsa and we were both shouting. after speaking to the staff the burgers were made (40 mintues later) and set off. we then asw a police car and i told my mate a side road to go down mbecause he thought the car was followin ups.

Got pulled in the end (dam thouse cars can shift Neutral) my mate go tout and brethalised and the police man came and got me out of th car and told me what had happened; He said i was lucky we didnt have an accident and said my mate shoudl have told me he had been drinking. i have had about 10/11 pints anywat so am still pretty wasted. Bascially he got arested and taken to the piolice station. His car was moved and they poices man told me to get a cab home. I aksed him to giv e me a lift home but he said no even though the station is about 2 mins fom my house.

Anyway got a mate to pick me up from mc donadls. I was warning poeple the about the poilice. got offered 4 lifts home Cool 2 sympathy hugs (dont know why i should have nkown better to get in the car with him) and got some woman some curry sauce.

Got in about 15 imnutes ago and need to get this off my chest really. I feel raeally bad about hwat happened to my mate as he will more than likely get banned and stuck in a prison cell over night. Confused

I know its not really my fault but i fell bad anyway, he wont be able to get to college anymore and his parents will be raelly angry.

Was havng a good night too, met a few old friends. Sad

Sorry about the crap speling, icant be bothered to chek it and my hands feel lazy :\
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 02:47 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeh akso there is this dude that works in yates an he looks exactly liek bonny ricardo. I asked himf or a photo but he said no. Laughing

I will get one on the sly next time but it was ljokes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:55 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened again?
Tell us in the morning M8 Laughing

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 03:14 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you tell us the English version tomorrow please m8 Wink ?

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:16 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Half past four but I can't make the party.

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:23 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're insensitive cun*s us. Laughing

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 09:57 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel a bit rough. Laughing

Been up since 8, had to go and pick him up and take him home. Basically we had been drinking, i was totally screwed and by the results of the test so was he (76micrograms per 100ml or something. I think the limit is 36)

We stopped at Mc Donalds for some food (drive thru) and i was causing a bit of a scene, shouting etc talking to loads of people and just being a drunk tool.

Our burgers took 40 minutes and we set off, got pulled and that was it. He spent the night in a cell got a court apperance on the 9th Feb.

The police man told him they had a radio in from mc donalds and they were waiting for us.

To be fair i shouldn't have got in the car with him but i was so far past it i didn't really care. Confused

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 10:06 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

that a bit unlucky but if he knew he was wasted/planned to get wasted, taking the car was not a great idea, least it wasnt your license i guess,

Hope it works out but i think if hes got lots of point already its not looking too good.

Glad you re-explained the story, was quite hard to understand.lol

Motkram
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 10:12 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you drunk about 11 pints and stopped at 1am, then drove to the police station at 8am to pick up your friend who was arrested for drink driving??????

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong!

GP125>GSF400>VFR400NC30>YZF600R>YZFR1(1998)+KLR250>YZFR1(2003)>CBR900RRY>YZFR1(2002)>GSXR1000K1+RGV250

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:32 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an arsehole your friend is,Ijave no sympathy for him what so ever.
At least he'll be off the roads for 12 months.

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 10:40 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry should clear this up a bit. I reckon it was about 11, probably less. Stopped at about 11pm as the bar was too busy to get another round in. Got in my car at 8:30. In between i ate 2 big macs 12 chicken nuggets, 2 cartons of chips and 6 pints of water.

Feel fine just tired. Smile

I know he was a tool for doing it, he didn't really seem to fussed anyway. They said he will probably be off the roads for 20 months.

To be honest he will probably get the most expensive lawyer in the world and some how manage to get of scott free.

Thats 6 people i know now that have lost their licence. 3 for drink driving. Deserve it totally for drinking, i feel like an idiot for getting in the car with him now and had a telling off from my dad. Neutral

R4nger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:12 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooooooo going to rub it in today Laughing Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 11:39 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Likely to loose it for a year (first offence and all). The legal limit is 80mg of alcohol in 100ml of blood (the 36 one is a measure for breath). If lucky he might get away with 9 months and a alcohol awareness course.

By the way a typical pint of bear is 2 units of alcohol, and a VERY rough rule of thumb is that 2 pints is the legal limit. The body gets rid of 1 unit of alcohol an hour. So for you to get from 11 pints worth (22 units) down 2 pints worth (4 units) will take 18 hours. You were almost certainly well over the DD limit this morning (in fact, probably rather worse than your friend was last night).

All the best

Keith

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 11:51 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Really?

I feel absolutely fine. All in all a very stupid lesson learnt for both of us.

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:54 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
a typical pint of bear

That sounds like gay slang to me Laughing

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 11:54 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, very rough rule of thumb you probably still had the equivalent of 6 pints in your system, putting you are about 3 times the DD limit. You will be at the limit some time late this afternoon.

All the best

Keith

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 12:04 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really didn't know that. Sureley though i can take a bit more than the average, i ate the equivilent of 3 mc donalds meals and am 6'4 15 stone. Confused

18 hours, wow. Confused

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 12:11 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Possibly a bit more, but doesn't make that much difference. The food just slows down the absorbtion a bit and so delays your body getting it out of you system (although as you had it after the drink it probably has no effect).

All the best

Keith

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:36 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank f*ck it's only a breath/blood test they give and not a written English test then.

Just think if you'd been in the car and your mate killed some mother of three/four... Oyah!

BanditBitch
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:36 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:

To be honest he will probably get the most expensive lawyer in the world and some how manage to get of scott free.

Can't see him getting off scott free, somehow. Thumbs Down

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 12:43 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not kidding he will get the best lawyer in the country probably something reduced at least.

He deffo deserves it and i still can't believe how stupid we've been. But when your really drunk sometimes it is hard to think clearly. (about getting in his car)

He's now got a 6 month old CBR600 and Golf that is gonna be sitting in the garage for a while. Sad

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 13:20 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:

He's now got a 6 month old CBR600 and Golf that is gonna be sitting in the garage for a while. Sad

No offence, but who gives a fuck? He was the one putting the glass to his mouth full of alcohol, should have been aware of the consequences and not so stupid.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

izzi81
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 13:25 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But when your really drunk sometimes it is hard to think clearly. (about getting in his car)

no offence intended but surely the 'thinking clearly' part should happen before you go out... drinking + taking the car = stupid. There's no excuse for drink driving so I don't feel sorry for your friend at all, and I hope no matter which lawyer he has - and I have to say even a great lawyer would have to tough job arguing for less of a sentence, are you saying your friend is going to try to plead not guilty? - that he gets at least a year ban if not more. Have to learn somehow....

Dom
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:27 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:
He deffo deserves it and i still can't believe how stupid we've been. But when your really drunk sometimes it is hard to think clearly. (about getting in his car)

Sure you can't think clearly, but even if I'm utterly rat-arsed (especially if I'm utterly rat-arsed) I'd know better than to try and ride/drive. Diminished responsibility? Not in the fucking slightest. I hope he gets what's coming to him.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 13:45 - 29 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:

No offence, but who gives a fuck? He was the one putting the glass to his mouth full of alcohol, should have been aware of the consequences and not so stupid.

Possibly the person that made a lot of noise which resulted in the police being called?

I do disagree with drink driving, but then I see a lot of people who also disagree with it driving in just as bad, yet relatively more legal states (for instance very tired, or fiddling with stereo and not paying attention to the road etc).
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 132 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3