Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

GT200X5 Project

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Blau Zedong This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Blau Zedong This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord

PostPosted: 18:32 - 25 Nov 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

YellowX5 wrote:
Ideally I'd replace the lot but most of this stuff is NLA.

I feel your pain.

Actually, this'll make you clench a bit; search Robinsons foundry for part number 32900-34210 - that's the ignitor unit for my GS.

nightshaddow
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 22:32 - 26 Nov 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

i once got a quote for a stator plate for an 84 cg125 it came back at £600
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaft
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:02 - 27 Nov 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucks to buy OEM, just the small matter of 1600 quid, should an original exhaust ever become available for my Zed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 328 days between these two posts...

cb1rocket
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:42 - 13 Nov 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive nickel plating, who did you use?

Billing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:43 - 13 Nov 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post for updates Mr. Green Thumbs Up

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:21 - 08 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liking this Thumbs Up

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:12 - 08 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Blue,
That is coming along very nicely indeed, and everything seems to have a nice standard of finish to it as well, so I do approve!

My mate had an X5 when he was 18 and training as a bike mechanic, I remember it being a neat and nippy little thing too!

The thing I'd like to know is will that X5 be more exciting and interesting to ride when she's done and running than my KMX 125 is?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 17:50 - 09 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do a superb job at rebuilding Thumbs Up How long till fork legs and the other bits are back?

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 18:15 - 09 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the engine 100% refreshed? Sure you've mentioned a page ago but its last year Laughing

Starting to like the older style bikes, especially the 2 stroke ones, heck I'd even love to sit on an old 400/4 Neutral Getting old. Laughing

bypass2
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 23:02 - 09 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are doing a good job rebiulding there mate. I had a X5 years ago would do about 85 mph. 24hp. 55mpg. 275lb
N cee thirty This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 142 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6