Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Visit my YouTube Channel for videos on biking

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
FreedomFeeler This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 23:03 - 15 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck off and die.

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 23:05 - 15 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have any tips on filtering past a KTM990 in a queue waiting to turn right?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Clutchy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:07 - 15 Dec 2014    Post subject: Re: Visit my YouTube Channel for videos on biking Reply with quote

FreedomFeeler wrote:

Any further ideas let me know what you want to see

Closing the door on your way out?

#YouAreSoOriginal
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 23:10 - 15 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Driving fast?

Driving?

Laughing

Bye.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bikertomm
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:01 - 16 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your username resembles operation yewtree.

I'm out.

rideslikean00...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 00:20 - 16 Dec 2014    Post subject: Re: Visit my YouTube Channel for videos on biking Reply with quote

FreedomFeeler wrote:
Driving fast

The intelligence to write "riding fast" rather than "driving fast" when attempting to shill your YouTube channel to a biker forum would be a start. Very Happy

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:09 - 16 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illiesm is most irritating, particularly in a Yorkshire accent.
You allegedly have all those bikes and a shit camera.

lihp
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:55 - 16 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Are Road Bikes Getting To Close To MotoGP Bikes"

Laughing

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:20 - 16 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

<Plonk>
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

supZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:20 - 16 Dec 2014    Post subject: Re: Visit my YouTube Channel for videos on biking Reply with quote

rideslikean00b wrote:
FreedomFeeler wrote:
Driving fast

The intelligence to write "riding fast" rather than "driving fast" when attempting to shill your YouTube channel to a biker forum would be a start. Very Happy

Apparently he was also 'board' one night.

Not sure if that's related to a wooden delivery or not

CieL
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:32 - 16 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/165/945/444.gif

almostthere
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:21 - 16 Dec 2014    Post subject: youtube Reply with quote

think we've got chicken for dinner tonight smells nice Thumbs Up

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:51 - 16 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet to see any fast riding......

In terms of your Are road bikes turning into MotoGP bikes video. No, they're not.

Why does your 999 sound like it's powered by a cutlery drawer?

Also wind noise makes me sad. Thumbs Down

Eddie Hitler
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:06 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
teaching people how to ride

https://i.imgur.com/1SSfRZg.jpg

Eddie Hitler
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:15 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched your "10 Things FreedomFeeler Likes".

Number 5. Making people laugh.
Quote:
You love making people laugh.

Not so sure. Annoyed and depressed probably more fitting pal. And take that helmet off. Unoriginal to the extreme.

FreedomFeeler
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 22:09 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Illiesm is most irritating, particularly in a Yorkshire accent.
You allegedly have all those bikes and a shit camera.

The camera is a Drift HD Ghost.. I will be honest I need a lot more pratice at stuff like this, but can quit sure can only get better finger crossed. Take another look in a few months and let me know what its like then.

Also I got the HD Ghost due to reviews I had watched

Thanks for you comments I ask for honestly, so can complain for getting it :p
I make videos on YouTube aimed at bikes and more so take a look and see if you like. If you think there is a video you would like to do, please email me or contact me though Facebook by looking up FreedomFeeler and I will contact you back if it’s a video I feel I could make. I’m sure it will be though I need as many ideas as possible so don't hesitate
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

FreedomFeeler
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 22:12 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Re: Visit my YouTube Channel for videos on biking Reply with quote

rideslikean00b wrote:
FreedomFeeler wrote:
Driving fast

Valid point
I make videos on YouTube aimed at bikes and more so take a look and see if you like. If you think there is a video you would like to do, please email me or contact me though Facebook by looking up FreedomFeeler and I will contact you back if it’s a video I feel I could make. I’m sure it will be though I need as many ideas as possible so don't hesitate

clancy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:14 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedom feeler sounds like a pedos online name to me

FreedomFeeler
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 22:15 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wafer_Thin_Ham wrote:
Yet to see any fast riding......

In terms of your Are road bikes turning into MotoGP bikes video. No, they're not.

Why does your 999 sound like it's powered by a cutlery drawer?

Also wind noise makes me sad. Thumbs Down

Sorry for the wind noise I'm trying out different tips on how to reduce it and also it sounds like that due to the dry clutch. With a dry clutch you love them or hate them, I see you don't like them but I do since they are unique Very Happy

FreedomFeeler
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 22:17 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

clancy wrote:

First username that came to me. I can confirm I'm not a pedo though

clancy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:18 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreedomFeeler wrote:
clancy wrote:

First username that came to me. I can confirm I'm not a pedo though

Good Laughing

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:20 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreedomFeeler wrote:

Sorry for the wind noise I'm trying out different tips on how to reduce it and also it sounds like that due to the dry clutch. With a dry clutch you love them or hate them, I see you don't like them but I do since they are unique Very Happy

Sounds like a cement mixer with a brick in it. Wink

FreedomFeeler
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 22:51 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wafer_Thin_Ham wrote:
FreedomFeeler wrote:

Sounds like a cement mixer with a brick in it. Wink

On camera it does I agree but in person its great. If you have heard a 1098 its the same as that with the dry clutch sound. Personal preference as always

FreedomFeeler
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 23:07 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Starting From Scratch ! Reply with quote

I do honestly respect your comments I needed honesty. So I have decided I'm going to start the videos again from scratch. If I want to improve I have to listen to you all. The videos will be a little different and a lot less cheesy and not look like no effort has gone into them. I have actually been planning videos this time so hopefully just a bit of planning will go along way. Please in around 2 months time take another look and let me know what you think. Thanks for all your replies everyone!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 171 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2