Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The BCF Top Ten...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:05 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

35. Mr Everready

Was gonna call himself Mr. Duracell but that moniker would cause him to commit numerous offences under the Trade Descriptions Act as he has the wilting staying power of a Macdonalds Happy Meal wind up toy. It is widely known by the BCF female population that he comes quicker than the Crufts Supreme Dog Agility Champion and has had more premature deliveries than the Maternity Suite at Kent Royal Hospital. Due to this sorry affliction Mr E finds it hard to maintain a stable relationship and has earned the unwanted (but warranted) nickname 'Alarm Bell' as he could ‘go off’ at any second.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 17:10 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

This has kept me entertained for days Very Happy

Keep it up Mister Steve!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger

PostPosted: 17:29 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the Steve H TEN do autobiographical entries? Very Happy

This thread is the best thing on BCF in a long time! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:31 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you reached the botton yet, you can't be far off now. Laughing

https://www.wa-democrats.org/press_room/images/Bottom.jpg

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 17:33 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

101 Steve H
Now known as the "Karma Whore" to many, he, through his entreprenurial method thinking has found out the latest way to gain masses amounts of Karma in one thread. Like Adolf Hitler "one glod blob of territory on the map is just not enough." Likened to the late Jane Austen, his writing skills have no boundaries and so in the next 50 years is likely to gain an honoury CBE (Crap But Excellent) award from the Queen Shabaz of the Big Brotherhood.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 18:37 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really can't believe this is still going! Shocked

It's all pure genius and will go down in BCF as one of the legendary threads, along with gammaman's herpes, Andys revelation that he takes it in the arse and of course, the BCF rhyming crew. Very Happy

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 18:46 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

May i suggest a vote that Steve H gets a custom title Thumbs Up
And my suggestion is that he should be caled "The Ten" as he refers to himself as the ten many times in this thread.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 18:53 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely it should be something a bit more, well, amusing.

Put some effort in man! Razz

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 19:03 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
Surely it should be something a bit more, well, amusing.

Put some effort in man! Razz

Feel free to show us your amazing talent for humorous name making Shaun . Smile

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 19:13 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Literacy Extraordinaire."
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 19:17 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

We want more steve
Smile
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 19:20 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
"Literacy Extraordinaire."

More like "On drugs" Wink

Sephiroth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:29 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Laughing Well funny though.

andrea
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:12 - 30 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the funniest threads i've read in ages!!! Laughing Laughing

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 01:31 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reuben wrote:
Quote:
Do you write professionally ?

I'm guessing he isn't an accountant.

Thumbs Up Laughing

Genious

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 04:01 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw this one on palmer

Steve H wrote:
I’m afraid there’s only so many times Daddy can turn away the evil gold diggers ‘til one sneaks in your back door kidder Shocked and with Heather McCartney now on the prowl your Dad would be advised to beef up security at the Mansion. Take some TEN advice, buy a bungalow in the Outer Hebrides, lock yourself up for the rest of your life and apply to the Mods to change your moniker to Pre-Nup.

not sure if you already knew, but although england doesnt recognise pre-nups, scotland does, so moving to scotland is actually a pretty good plan if you are loaded and wanna protect yourself from gold diggers.

maybe i should move to scotland...

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 08:30 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
so moving to scotland is actually a pretty good plan if you are loaded and wanna protect yourself from gold diggers.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up bitching about women being gold diggers etc all the fucking time and accept that you can't stereotype about women like that without looking a complete dick. Your girlfriend didn't leave you because you have nothing you wanted, she left you because you're fucking boring. Rolling Eyes

Adam_P
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:41 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:

Why, are your parents lottery winners too? Rolling Eyes

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:12 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

36. Joe

Drug addicts are always first to point the finger at others in order to disassociate themselves with any kind of relationship to their addiction. In at number 36 (I’m beginning to think I’ve taken this as far as it can go!) is WD40 addict Joe who outed himself recently in this very thread. Joe will go to any lengths to satisfy his craving for the smelly lubricant and once ram raided his local Burger King in an attempt to steal a full to the brim straw dispenser after he lost the red ‘un up his left nostril during vigorous nasal inhalation. When asked by the TEN to clarify what lead to his shameful addiction Joe said ‘I just can’t get enough of it. WD40 cleans, protects, penetrates and lubricates like no other product on earth’ Yeah Joe, so does fockin’ tap water but I don't see you with a stopcock up your hooter.

37. tatters

Self proclaimed ‘squadron leader’ tatters is anything but the aviation leader that he declares himself to be. (TEN fans will know what’s coming) In yet another TEN exclusive it can be revealed that tatters suffers from the affliction known as Pickfords Disease the cause of which has baffled doctors for years. This severe illness is a brutal form of motion sickness that causes the patient to puke at the merest hint of any movement. Even whilst walking tatters wears a patented bag that slips over his ears known in medicinal circles as 'The Puke Pouch'. This horse bag style mask collects bile and bits of carrot discharged by the patient and formulates them into a curative compound that is prescribed to sufferers of the very illness. Consequently tatters can simply empty the bag when it’s time for his medicine and consume the contents. With this remedy tatters is slowly making a recovery however there are side effects and at present his breath smells like he’s been eating dog poo flavoured Chupa Chups.

impaler
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:44 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

daz|n00by wrote:
May i suggest a vote that Steve H gets a custom title Thumbs Up

I actually PMed Korn a few days ago to suggest this but I guess he's not up for it Smile Since it's half term he hasn't even got the "it was a school night" excuse...

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:59 - 01 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

38. impaler

High Flying Evil Scientist impaler hasn’t reached the lofty position in his chosen profession by purely being a reliable and dependable grafter. It takes a special kind of bloke to reach his career goals at such a tender age, climbing to the top of the vocational ladder whilst faltering colleagues are left in your wake. The reason he’s got where he is so rapidly? Well, the TEN can as usual reveal the secret. impaler is the biggest butt kisser in his scientific field. His tongue (as his name suggests) has penetrated more backsides than George Michael’s ‘thing’ and recipients of his tactic have mentioned that at some points it has been so far up their arse that it has set of their involuntary gag reflex.

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 11:21 - 01 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve H wrote:
38. impaler

High Flying Evil Scientist impaler hasn’t reached the lofty position in his chosen profession by purely being a reliable and dependable grafter.

I think you mean Engineer. It even says in his sig!!!

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:33 - 01 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:
Steve H wrote:
38. impaler

High Flying Evil Scientist impaler hasn’t reached the lofty position in his chosen profession by purely being a reliable and dependable grafter.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing

impaler
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 12:46 - 01 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve H wrote:
38. impaler

High Flying Evil Scientist impaler hasn’t reached the lofty position in his chosen profession by purely being a reliable and dependable grafter. It takes a special kind of bloke to reach his career goals at such a tender age, climbing to the top of the vocational ladder whilst faltering colleagues are left in your wake. The reason he’s got where he is so rapidly? Well, the TEN can as usual reveal the secret. impaler is the biggest butt kisser in his scientific field. His tongue (as his name suggests) has penetrated more backsides than George Michael’s ‘thing’ and recipients of his tactic have mentioned that at some points it has been so far up their arse that it has set of their involuntary gag reflex.

It's funny because it's so so true... Embarassed Embarassed Laughing

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:15 - 01 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:

A TEN announcement

The TEN would like to point out that despite rumours to the contrary other than the aforementioned correction the content contained within this thread is totally factual. Any objections to the content come from those that are out of touch with reality.

The TEN would also like to convey a 'Big Up' to Andy C for pointing out the aforementioned glaringly obvious error.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 12 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6