 Sephiroth World Chat Champion
Joined: 09 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:40 - 04 Jun 2006 Post subject: Gasket.. |
 |
|
Right well I put some gasket sealer on today, how long before I can use the bike?
I don't want anything to start leaking from using it too early .
Cheers. |
|
 firefox World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Oct 2005 Karma :  
|
|
 shaun_04 Brolly Dolly
Joined: 06 Aug 2005 Karma :  
|
|
 Method World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Nov 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:06 - 04 Jun 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yeah it should say on the packet...
If not, just leave it as long as you can without going out on it. Thats about the best you can do
What did you use the stuff to seal? ____________________ CBT Aug '03 ... Gilera GSM 50 ... Honda NSR 125 Aug '04 ...
Full Test Dec 04... Suzuki GS500 Jan 05... Suzuki SV650 Mar 07... Gixxer 6 K5 May 08... Oh and my 'Rado
My Bikepics.com - No Brakes, No Gears... No Fear. |
|