Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Fucking help me!!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  
anders This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:08 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

the important thing to say to her is this

"its YOUR choice and I will respect that"

Then whatever happens in a couple years to you or her or the new guy , its not your fault since saying that absolves you of any responsibilities you had.

But whatever , forget about it , go for a ride clear your mind (works for me) and focus on your exams , as a partner maybe here and gone in a few months weeks or days , but exams and their repercussions can last a helluva long time , fuck this company I went for an interview for wanted to know my fucking GCSEs which were more than 10 years ago.[/b]
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:12 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

anders wrote:

Jamon man he is young in fect sub 18 yrs old.

I am no twat, I am serious, he is young and will have 1000's of other opportunities.

He may be young and has alot to learn but you can still love someone.

msgander
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 15:31 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Think she is having a relapse from what she said and she never really thought this through. When I reminded her of all the good things we had in the relationship, she just broke down and completely regretted what she had done.

We are on a trial separation, it will give her time to realise what she really wants and i'll be able to clear my head and get on with exams in peace.

If there were doubts in the first place, dont bother going back to it, it wont work...says she oldie person of experience Wink

You are young, it will get better, you concentrate on your exams, of course she is having second thoughts, as it keeps you in the frame if things dont work out with new loverboy.

Get some self respect (dont mean that harshly) and TELL HER you dont want to bother with separation bit, you have made YOUR mind up.

Can you honestly say that if you got back with her that it wouldnt prey on your mind????

The trust has gone.........fair play to her for being honest but now she has been honest, accept it, walk away and get on with your own life.

You are young enough, however much it hurts, to start again one day. So many people out there, why settle for something that maybe will hurt you again?

Takes a few years sometimes....took me 35 years to find mr right, in between much heart ache, but you do learn to walk away once someone has put any doubt in your head about how they feel.

Good luck with your exams and try not to fall apart, you are alive, you have a future, keep it that way. Dont let her ruin your future.

Thumbs Up

murphyD
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 19:52 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be Strong,

Do something with your friends that'll cheer you up.

I want to send you a big hug.

Do well with those exams. Ok

xxx

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:08 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Re: Fucking help me!!! Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
I'm in fucking tears now, I loved that girl and now it's gone and all my future prospects are in tatters. I need some advice!

There isn't a man in the world that hasn't felt like that Jon. All I can say is that you will get over it. It takes time, beer and f*ckin' good mates but you will get there. Karma

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:10 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get Exams passed
Get to Uni
And get Nobbing, and then perhaps after a while get with someone and start the process all over again.

Im dreading the day Me & GF split up, its gonna come , and its going to hurt like fuck, but you will get over it. Its life, your young just like me, just move on and go out with your mates and shit.

Iim just taking each day as they come and enjoying my gf, but i know that even tho we love eachother, her being 18 and me being 20 and this is her first serious relationship, it wont last forever. But now im just talking arse.

So good luck wi exams and get out with your mates and get nobbing Thumbs Up

king kong
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 21:43 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jon take from a boring old 40 year old, you've got your whole life ahead of you and you will meet other girls and have relationships. Seems like she felt that you were to smart for her. Concentrate on your exams, knuckle down, work hard and play hard.

It seems worsr than it really is, believ me mate and goodluck with the As'.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 21:44 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Re: Fucking help me!!! Reply with quote

man thats a real sh*tter, i hate break ups as you feel like poo for ages!! Rebounds make it easier though Wink

Like its been said your hopefully going to uni in 3/4 months, time of your life and you dont need a GF for that!! lots of sex to be had and good times Thumbs Up

Jon B wrote:
....my future prospects are in tatters. I need some advice!

In Tatters as in the BCF member Thinking interesting Laughing

andrea
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:54 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jon,

sorry to hear this hun, have some time apart and maybe you'll start to see things in a whole new light. Uni is about finding out who you are and experimenting, it wont neccessarily be a bad thing if you end up single. I know it'll hurt, I remember that feeling well (like my now ex husband deciding the grass was greener not long back - he regrets it now because i have a whole new life and he is the one in a relationship he's now decided he doesn't want to be in). It'll take time, but you'll be fine.

Andrea Karma

RI_HA
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:11 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck her

woman are scum Thumbs Down

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:11 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Homo. Laughing

RI_HA
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:20 - 31 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

flip wrote:
Homo. Laughing

I never said dont shaft them first. Thumbs Up

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:38 - 03 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

*pats Jon on the head*

You sound like you need a nice cup of tea and a Rich Tea biscuit, love.

Now hop into bed, have a nice wank and I'll leave the tea by your bedroom door before I go out and get my own heart broken for about the 450th time.

It's called "Life", babe, and nobody ever said it was going to be a walk in the park.

Be good if it was.
But that's what builds character.

Think about hot chicks yet to be met, study hard, and try (difficult, I know!) not to let it get you down.

But sod off with the trial separation thing. Its for losers.
One of my best mates gave me the "The past is for losers, the future is for the brave" speech once, and its dead good. No point looking back, especially at your time of life. Save looking back till you have a rich, rewarding and riotously fun-filled life to look back on.

Just get on with your life and have a damn fine time doing it.
Its the best form of revenge. When she's barefoot and pregnant and rings you out of the blue in (x) years time, you'll be dead pleased to hear her wistfully sigh, "I shoulda stayed with you..."

... before you hang up on her Thumbs Up

I wish for the best for you, kiddo.
I hope you do well in your exams

xx nice old aunty hellkat xx

DEN MONKEY
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:01 - 03 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works here with an alternative concept but after doing a similar thing 2 months ago after talking about moving in and having kids I got the big A.

All of the advice above is spot on if you choose to follow it.

But and this is a big but.

If you still want her then fight for her (not litterally of course). Could be messy and you could end up right back where you are now.

I must admit I spent a lot of time and effort for it not to work out.
At least I can say to myself that there wasn't damned thing I could do better or differently that would have changed it.

In my mind that was enough. I gave it my best crack and it didn't work. So I have no regrets about my actions.

You make the choice. Just keep your cool and maintain your dignity what ever happens.

Best of luck to ya champ. It's a hard road but you'll make it. We always do.

djr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:14 - 03 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only person that thought this was a "dear auntie bcf" pisst-take thread when they first read it :S ?

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 12:23 - 03 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting quote from toby in your sig

djr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:35 - 03 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
interesting quote from toby in your sig

I can upload the full irc quote if you like? was more then 3 lines so I couldn't use it as a sig Very Happy Razz Razz Laughing

-edit- sorry for the thread hijack.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 19:16 - 03 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah ok, put it in random, and put a link to it here, to avoid detracting from this thread

Phil_G
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:49 - 03 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve H wrote:
There are no 'right' words to say in instances such as this Jon,

Take it easy Pal Thumbs Up

THe only right words I can think of are "Try to stay off the Jack Daniels until after your exams".

Use them as the point of focus and a springboard to a better and fuller life and for someone who loves you as much as you love them.

Good luck with your exams and I do hope things pull round for you

Phil

Adam_P
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:49 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could give you the 'Have a beer and forget about her' speeches too Jon, but there's really only one thing you need to ask yourself and answer...

Does she have a fitter, younger sister?? Wink Cool Laughing

Chin up mate, get the exams out of the way and then have plenty of fun.

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:26 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean to sound harsh, but all the people I knew at uni, only one person made it all the way through in the same relationship.

And that was only because she didn't find out he'd been screwing around.

Long distance relationships are VERY hard, especially when you go off to a uni. (Not so bad if your at one close to home mind you)

Looking from the outside I'd say people are best off going to uni single and living it up, so to speak, at least for the first year. (The things i learnt... Mr. Green )

That said the only person who you can really listen to is yourself. If you got back with your g/f, could you honeslty say you could trust her when you were apart?

It's all down to you.

(P.s. If you do split up before uni, make sure you take the bike and a spare helmet to uni with you. Total fanny magnet!) Twisted Evil

All of it.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 329 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2