 frozen_gold L Plate Warrior
Joined: 12 Oct 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:24 - 08 Jun 2006 Post subject: Ideal Learner Bike For Sale (with some accessories) |
 |
|
FOR SALE
1998 Honda CG 125
Perfect learner bike!
It's in good condition - it had a few scrapes on the tank when I got it, and thankfully I haven't added to them There's a bit of rust on the exhaust, and the front mudguard has a crack in it, but these are all cosmetic issues. There are no problems with it running. It starts first time. It had a full service and new tyres in March.
It needs a left wing mirror. It didn't have one when I bought it, and my local Honda dealer hasn't had any in stock.
17,600 miles on the clock.
There are photos at https://groups.msn.com/DeadbutDreaming/ideas.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=586 and https://groups.msn.com/DeadbutDreaming/ideas.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=587. Please note that, in the photos, the bike is shown without side panels. These have now been fitted.
It's taxed and MOTed until Feb 2007.
I will include (if required)
- a Motrax chain and padlock (costs £35 new, long enough to lock the bike onto something)
- a very sexy luminous yellow vest
- the official Motorcycle Theory Test book and Theory Test/Hazard Perception Practice CD ROM (costs £10 new)
I'm in North London (N16) and I'm available all day Sunday, any evening next week, and all day Thursday and Friday, if you want to come and look it over.
Selling for £700.
Please e-mail [email protected], or phone 07799322818.
Last edited by frozen_gold on 18:56 - 08 Jun 2006; edited 1 time in total |
|
 veeeffarr Super Spammer
Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
|
 frozen_gold L Plate Warrior
Joined: 12 Oct 2005 Karma :  
|
|