|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Teamcalibra |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Teamcalibra Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 07 May 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:34 - 11 Jun 2006 Post subject: Born Again Bikechatter!? |
 |
|
Hello all!!
...well signed up on here about 4 years ago and did CBT and theory and never got round to my DAS. Spanked too much money on a BMW M3 Convertible. Great car but not as much fun as I hoped. So back to bikes again and the M3 is up for sale as it's been eating too much money!
I've got CBT and theory out of the way again. 3 lessons of DAS left with Staffs Rider Training. Test date is the 5th July around Lichfield. Just nipped out and made my first purchase - a Shoei XR1000 lid.
Hoping to buy an R6 as my first bike. It's ok I've grown up and become sensible!!! If I'd have done this 4 years ago I couldn't have said the same.
ps > how can I change the sh1t user name I originally signed up with?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Trill |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Trill Nova Slayer
Joined: 14 Mar 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:55 - 11 Jun 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
To change the name ask korn veeeeery nicely :p
Welcome back to the fun  ____________________ Chrome don't get you home but it sure makes you look good pushing it there.
First bike: RS125 - Current bike: GSXR600 k6 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rit |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rit Trackday Trickster
Joined: 24 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:32 - 12 Jun 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Welcome back Teamcalibra....I mean thingy
Good luck with ya test ____________________ You watching this rubbish?
Naaaa, switch over, Neighbours is on in a minute!
www.ritzbitz.co.uk |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| 0ddball |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 0ddball World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| byke95 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 byke95 World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Mar 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Teamcalibra |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Teamcalibra Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 07 May 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:11 - 12 Jun 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cheers all. Best have a think of a new user name or I'll pick something equally as sh1t again
SpannerMonkey - good memory! It's James and still a mod on there but don't use the site much having sold my Calibra years ago! At a guess your using the same username as I seem to remember it? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 119 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|