Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


CBT Failure

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

beglitis
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 21 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:34 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: CBT Failure Reply with quote

Well, everybody writes how they passed their CBT and how great it was so I decided to go against the flow and write how I failed my CBT this morning. I did the training in a geared CG125 ( I wanted a geared bike ). Never ridden a bike before or a car for that matter so I am a complete newbie. My major problem as you can imagine was to get the bike moving. I somehow did the U-turn right a couple of times Shocked , no major problem in changing gears, no major balance problems but I couldn't get the bike moving from halt with confidence. I did a very stupid thing while we where on the road though, the instructor asked me to turn right and I did exactly what he said violating every possible rule coming out of the highway code or common sense or whatever. I just went to the right lane ( which is for the traffic coming towards the opposite direction ) and turned right Tut Tut That was so freakin' European of me. Luckily, there was no traffic coming towards me ( that is why I got confused in the first place ) so I managed to survive Praying When going back to the training centre ( after the incident ), I drove like a gentleman, going between 20-30mph, changing gears ( up to the third one ), roundabouts etc. The point is that I did this major mistake and got disqualified ( which is of course fair enough, I had disqualified myself even before the instructor did ).

The funny thing is that I wasn't shocked at all with what I did Confused I was mostly concerned for my instructor who must had been shocked quite a lot. Poor chap. On the contrary, I quite enjoyed it and I am looking forward to my second CBT ( which I have to pay duh! ).

The plus : got some experience.

The minus : didn't get enough time to practise my weak point which is to get the bike moving. 2 hours in the carpark, 4 students, 1 instructor. Minus the small talk, it felt as if it was less than 2 hours. Minus the 8 figure, the U-turn, yada yada, I felt I had very little time to get my self familiarised with the bike. Plus, I was feeling bad because I was stalling the others.

The sad : I don't have any friends with bikes Sad It would be really great if I could practise a little bit in a car park before going for the CBT again but no luck.

Cheers and take care! Besides the drama, it was a very good experience!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

eddthompson
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 22 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:45 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My real issue was just that, took ages to get the feel of the clutch/throttle.

I kept resting my right foot on the brake, so i couldnt feel the biting point, thus stalled, a lot.

I found, if i really remembered to take my foot off the pedal, keep the revs pretty high, and slooooowly bring in the clutch, lots of slipping, then i got the hang of it.

One of them things that comes with practice i guess.

edd
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Misc
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:01 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring the clutch out a few cm's before it's fully out, this will probably be the biting point on most bikes.

Unlucky on the CBT tho, i remember i couldn't even pull away on the first day of my lessons so well done for going out on the 1st day on one.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Old Geeza
Back in my day...



Joined: 25 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:29 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. Don't worry beglitis .

We all have to start somewhere.

Yeh, you made mistakes, but at least you were prepared to give it a try Thumbs Up

When I did my CBT last year, there was one rider who constantly and consistantly stalled the (CG125) bike.

Consequently, she failed her CBT.

However, I've heard that she stuck at it and eventually passed her CBT at the third attempt, and has recently passed her A2 test - 12 Months later.

Which just goes to show, with a little practice and determination, you CAN do it Thumbs Up

NEVER give up. It's a learning curve, and you WILL do it Thumbs Up

All the best.





____________________
Horse Power was safer when the Horses had it!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tonyyzf
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 13 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:50 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me like you've been ripped off, when I was training there was no way we went out on the road unless the pupil had full confidence in controlling the bike, sometimes this took more than one days training. The CBT is not to be completed in a certain time, there is however a minimum time allowed and the time it actually takes is determined by the ability of the pupil.
The CBT is not a test that you can pass or fail, it stands for Compulsory Basic Training and should be given in such a way that guarantees the pupil has the minimum required ability and confidence to ride on the road.
There's no point you practising on your own, go back and request one to one training in the basics of bike control and ask them to finish your CBT, if they refuse to give you more training ask for your money back. If they refuse and insist that you have to pay again tell them you're going to phone the Driving Standards Agency and report them for finishing the CBT too quickly.
Never in three years training did I ask anyone to pay twice, I might have been a bit pissed off with one or two pupils who shouldn't have been there in the first place but I always gave them the benefit of doubt before telling them they just weren't meant to ride bikes.
From what I understand of your post it sounds like the instructor couldn't be bothered today, probably had a hang over or something.
____________________
Something dark reddish with two wheels and cagiva written on the side
SS50, CB175, CB250N, CB350, CB750K2, DT250, CB750K1, CB750F1, XS1100, CB750F2, FJ1200, FZR1000, YZF1000, GSXR1000, Cagiva Navigator, Triumph Tiger 1050
https://www.cliqueyclanmcc.co.uk/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Old Geeza
Back in my day...



Joined: 25 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:57 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonyyzf wrote:
The CBT is not a test that you can pass or fail, it stands for Compulsory Basic Training and should be given in such a way that guarantees the pupil has the minimum required ability and confidence to ride on the road.


Wrong.

The CBT is a test. And it's a simple test that you can either pass or fail. Simple as.

It's a test to see if you are competent enough to ride on the road.

If a pupil fails the CBT then they are deemed not to have met the minimum requirements or ability or confidence to ride on the road alone. If you don't pass the CBT then you're not allowed on the road on ANY bike.

You need that certificate which says you've PASSED your CBT Thumbs Up

During my own CBT last year, TWO people failed and never got their certificates and were not allowed to ride their bikes until they took their CBT again.

Therefore it IS a test Thumbs Up
____________________
Horse Power was safer when the Horses had it!


Last edited by The Old Geeza on 23:06 - 18 Jun 2006; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

code guru
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 25 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:03 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Old Geeza wrote:
tonyyzf wrote:
The CBT is not a test that you can pass or fail, it stands for Compulsory Basic Training and should be given in such a way that guarantees the pupil has the minimum required ability and confidence to ride on the road.


Wrong.

The CBT is a test. And it's a simple test that you can either pass or fail. Simple as.

It's a test to see if you are competent enough to ride on the road.

If a pupil fails the CBT then they are deemed not to have met the minimum requirements or ability or confidence to ride on the road alone.

its very hard 2 fail
when i took my cbt this girl like some how whent onto the pavement and like it some wall i think and the right brake leaver bit snaped and she still passed
best thing 2 do it do your cbt on a ped. if u never riden a geared bike its pointless doing your cbt on a geared bike then as it take time 2 get use 2 the gears and they only give u like 4h off training. lol
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

beglitis
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 21 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:11 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah guys, my major problem was that while on the road I was trying to concetrate on how to handle the bike, switch gears, indicate, do the lifesavers and so on and not focusing on where I was going. Not to say that I could hardly understand what the instructor was telling to me ( I was riding first, the instructor behind me and the other student behind him ). In my opinion, it is a completely differrent thing to drive on your own and go where YOU want to go depending on the situation rather than having someone yell at you TURN LEFT LEFT LEFT!!! suddenly. Not to mention that we went straight to busy traffic areas instead of more quiet places. Anyway, I am not complaining, it was a good experience nevertheless, the only thing is that everything happened so fast. Sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Old Geeza
Back in my day...



Joined: 25 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:13 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

code guru wrote:
its very hard 2 fail


Unless you're like the girl in front of me on her CBT who panicked and pulled out of a junction smack in front of an articulated lorry and almost got herself flattened underneath it.

So, it's easy to pass the CBT without training, is it ? Confused
____________________
Horse Power was safer when the Horses had it!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tonyyzf
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 13 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:14 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT IS NOT A TEST!!!

ITS A TRAINING COURSE TO ENSURE THE RIDER HAS THE BASIC MINIMUM SKILLS

IF YOU DON'T SUCCEED TO GAIN THOSE SKILLS THE TRAINING SCHOOL SHOULD GET YOU BACK UNTIL YOU DO, NOT CHARGE YOU TO DO IT ALL AGAIN.

THE CERTIFCATE IS TO PROVE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE COURSE WITH SATISFACTORY SKILLS TO RIDE ON THE ROAD.
____________________
Something dark reddish with two wheels and cagiva written on the side
SS50, CB175, CB250N, CB350, CB750K2, DT250, CB750K1, CB750F1, XS1100, CB750F2, FJ1200, FZR1000, YZF1000, GSXR1000, Cagiva Navigator, Triumph Tiger 1050
https://www.cliqueyclanmcc.co.uk/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

beglitis
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 21 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:15 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

code guru wrote:

its very hard 2 fail
when i took my cbt this girl like some how whent onto the pavement and like it some wall i think and the right brake leaver bit snaped and she still passed
best thing 2 do it do your cbt on a ped. if u never riden a geared bike its pointless doing your cbt on a geared bike then as it take time 2 get use 2 the gears and they only give u like 4h off training. lol


yeah, but the whole point is to learn how to use the gears. If I wanted a moped, I would buy a bicycle instead ( ok I am just making a point, it is not the same ). The problem is that it is not 4h of training focused on you but to other people at the same time so you get a small slice of time to practise your weaknesses. I had to do a U turn before managing to get moving confidently with the bike. Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Old Geeza
Back in my day...



Joined: 25 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:21 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonyyzf wrote:
IT IS NOT A TEST!!!

ITS A TRAINING COURSE TO ENSURE THE RIDER HAS THE BASIC MINIMUM SKILLS

IF YOU DON'T SUCCEED TO GAIN THOSE SKILLS THE TRAINING SCHOOL SHOULD GET YOU BACK UNTIL YOU DO, NOT CHARGE YOU TO DO IT ALL AGAIN.

THE CERTIFCATE IS TO PROVE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE COURSE WITH SATISFACTORY SKILLS TO RIDE ON THE ROAD.


Ooh. we've got you shouting now, have we?

So, if you FAIL the CBT, why shouldn't you have to pay again ?

You fail a driving / biking test, then you pay for another one - Theory or practical, makes no difference.

CBT - No different. Fail the training TEST and you pay to take it again.


____________________
Horse Power was safer when the Horses had it!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

21chappers
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 15 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:25 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey dont worry bout it. i failed my first time on the CG125. the guy said i need better control, i think that was because i kinda accidentally wheelied it a bit when starting in 2nd. the 2nd time i did it, it was free and i ha d a different guy that said i was great so it just takes a bit of practice for some people.

good luck with the next time anyway.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tonyyzf
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 13 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:25 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

For goodness sake, it is not a Training Test! its a Training Course, if it is a test where the hell do you learn?

I was an instructor for three years, supervised by the DSA, if you don't belive me, phone them up and ask them!
____________________
Something dark reddish with two wheels and cagiva written on the side
SS50, CB175, CB250N, CB350, CB750K2, DT250, CB750K1, CB750F1, XS1100, CB750F2, FJ1200, FZR1000, YZF1000, GSXR1000, Cagiva Navigator, Triumph Tiger 1050
https://www.cliqueyclanmcc.co.uk/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tonyyzf
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 13 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:34 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borrowed from the DSA website:-

Compulsory basic training (CBT)

CBT is a course of compulsory basic motorcycle training which must be completed before a learner moped or motorcycle rider is allowed to ride unaccompanied on the road with L-plates, D-plates in Wales. CBT was introduced in 1990 to help reduce the very high accident rate among inexperienced motorcyclists.

You will need to complete CBT if:

* you want to ride a moped (engine not over 50cc with maximum design speed not exceeding 50km/h (approx.31mph)
* you want to ride a motorcycle


If you obtained your car licence before 1 February, 2001 you do not need to complete a CBT to ride a moped.


What does CBT involve?
The CBT course involves five elements:

1. introduction
2. practical on-site training
3. practical on-site riding
4. practical on-road training
5. practical on-road riding

The five elements have to be completed in sequence, although the order of the exercises within the element can be varied. You will only move on to the next element when your instructor is satisfied you have learnt the necessary theory and demonstrated the practical skills to a safe basic level. Trainees must, by law, receive a minimum two hour on-road ride in Element E.


Certificate of completion (DL 196)
When all five elements have been satisfactorily completed, a certificate of completion, called the DL196, is issued. This is a legal document which validates the relevant entitlements on your driving licence.
____________________
Something dark reddish with two wheels and cagiva written on the side
SS50, CB175, CB250N, CB350, CB750K2, DT250, CB750K1, CB750F1, XS1100, CB750F2, FJ1200, FZR1000, YZF1000, GSXR1000, Cagiva Navigator, Triumph Tiger 1050
https://www.cliqueyclanmcc.co.uk/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

augi
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 24 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:40 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys.
I was with nick (beglitis) today, and I also did the CBT. I had ridden a geared bike before so I did not have any major problems. BUT, I almost failed my CBT because when we went out on the road I could not understand what the instructor was saying! Examples:
-"Turn your lights on" => I button up my jacket.
-"Go straight ahead" => I turned left.
-"Turn your signaling off" => I stopped on the left side of the road.
Embarassed
This lasted for about 30 minutes and finally the instructor said it was too dangerous and we had to return to the office. However, he gave me another chance and , I don't know how, I started understanding his instructions. After this point, everything went OK (although I stopped on the left a couple of times because I didn't understand what he had told me).
I don't know if it is just me who has this problem with the intercom, but it sounded really distorded. It was like being in a combat fighter, waiting for instructions to intercept the enemy... It takes time to adjust to the way it sounds... And I almost failed because of that.. It's just stupid..
I read your replies and I agree that we should have been given more time to practice. It takes time to get used to the clutch and the gears and you should feel comfortable with that before going on the road. The "bad" thing today was that the instructor assumed that we could all feel comfortable with the bike right away. We could have done more practice in the parking area and on the roads around the office where there weren't to many cars. I think he was carried away by the fact that, except nick, the rest of us had ridden a bike before. But the whole point of a CBT is that you have to learn. From scratch. When I went on the road, the other guy who was riding with me overtook a car that was trying to make a U-turn. He did not stop, he did a quick manoeuvre and passed the car from the left although the reverse gear lights on the back of the car(the white ones) where on and the driver (woman) had started moving towards the pavement(she didn't have enough room for the turn).. The instructor stopped as afterwards and the guy admitted he had worked as a courrier for a little bit so he got carried away and didn't stop. Rolling Eyes
Anyway, I don't think I will be going for the DAS. At least not in the near future. This thing with the intercom really pissed me off because I looked like a complete idiot... In fact, I think the instructor would have failed me if I had any problems controlling the bike (My bike was also the only one with a broken electric starter, so I had to kick start it and try not to stall..)
I don't know what happens when you retake the CBT. I think you don't have to pay again. They said you must pay 60 pounds but I don't think this is fair..
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tonyyzf
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 13 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:50 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

If training schools are asking for more money for 'another' CBT then they are ripping you off, if you haven't completed the CBT then its not finished.

It sounds like those training schools who don't give adequate training and demand money for a second CBT should be boycotted, start posting a list of good and bad schools?
____________________
Something dark reddish with two wheels and cagiva written on the side
SS50, CB175, CB250N, CB350, CB750K2, DT250, CB750K1, CB750F1, XS1100, CB750F2, FJ1200, FZR1000, YZF1000, GSXR1000, Cagiva Navigator, Triumph Tiger 1050
https://www.cliqueyclanmcc.co.uk/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

21chappers
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 15 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:54 - 18 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the one i went with said that your second go is free but if you fail that then you have to pay.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

coolfox1
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 14 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:18 - 19 Jun 2006    Post subject: cbt Reply with quote

There are a few schools around here and some of them are known to be a rip off, one uses old bikes, that are falling apart and are just interested in taking you cash.

Having 4 people on a cbt and only 2 hrs in a car park sounds useless. Sure other people may have had this or more but if you have an no experience person then don't sound good.

Have done two cbt's, second was just a renewal, first initial one was me and one instructor and second was me another newbie and 2 instructors. We started at 9 and didn't go out on the road until ready this was 1ish, was told that if it took all day on the car park then that's what it takes.

If I was you I'd switch instructor, but in any case, ye good you got the experience, though instruction is good, by far the best thing is just getting out there and feeling comfortable and actually riding.

Ian
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

beglitis
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 21 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:41 - 19 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, your input is very much appreciated Thumbs Up

Actually, I think we started training in the car park around 10:00 and the first group i.e me, the instructor and another guy went out to the road at around 12:00. We returned around 13:30 and the second group left ( with the same instructor ) around 14:00, they came back around 16:00 and although we walked back home we managed to watch Brazil vs Australia from the beginning. If they had an extra guy, the less experienced ( me in this case ) could practise a little bit more while the first group with the more experienced bikers were out. In any case, no use in crying over spilt milk, if you happen to know a good centre in Central London ( or somewhere close ) that would be great.

Cheers!

Nick
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

matt89
Crazy Courier



Joined: 15 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:42 - 19 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

on my cbt it was 2 people maximum per instuctor. we were told that after the practise in the car park if he didnt think we were ready they we would not be allowed to do the second part of the course on the road and that we would have to come back another day to finish it and im pretty sure he said we did not have to pay. i came off on my cbt and still passed, this was because when i finished my u-turn i was breaking to stop i had new gloves on and i caught the throttle on Embarassed i told him i knew what it was and that was why i came off and he said it was fine because i knew what had happened and i hadnt just gone off on a mad one Thumbs Up

Matt
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ncrn
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:38 - 19 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt89 wrote:
on my cbt it was 2 people maximum per instuctor.


thats what the center near me claims, but when i did my training i was with 4 others (i was on a TAG so i picked it up quick) at least when we went out it was 2 riders per 1 instructor.

but now i see him on sundays riding about with 4, and once i saw him with 5 people! all in one go, and quite often they are all riding with no gear on apart from a flourescent vest and a helmet.

this is why i didnt re-do my cbt to learn gears, dad teaching me is much better.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

augi
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 24 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:38 - 19 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ncrn wrote:

but when i did my training i was with 4 others (i was on a TAG so i picked it up quick) at least when we went out it was 2 riders per 1 instructor.

but now i see him on sundays riding about with 4, and once i saw him with 5 people! all in one go, and quite often they are all riding with no gear on apart from a flourescent vest and a helmet.

this is why i didnt re-do my cbt to learn gears, dad teaching me is much better.


This is what happened with my CBT. The "1 instructor per 4 students" is not suitable for a beginner. If I hadn't had experience on a bike, I would have failed. Now I understand that if you are a total beginner, you have to pick a decent driving school. This is not so easy.
I think the "dad/friend teaching me" solution is the best. My dad drives a GSX750E and he is into bikes for over 40 years, so he could teach me all I need to know. But this is not an option now (I am from Greece). And doing the DAS will not help me learn anything. The instructor said I need a 4-day course for the DAS but I don't think one can actually learn how to drive properly in just 4 days.
However, I think there is decent bike training in some places in the UK. There is a place called ACE cafe where you go and they teach you really useful things about riding. At least this is what they say. But I need to have the DAS to go there, because it involves driving on the motorway... Sad
Anyway, I am confused.. Maybe I'll go for a 125cc bike + DAS. Any suggestions are welcome Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bendy
Mrs Sensible



Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:42 - 19 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

augi wrote:
The instructor said I need a 4-day course for the DAS but I don't think one can actually learn who to drive properly in just 4 days.


You don't learn to ride properly in the four days, you learn to ride to a sufficient standard to pass your test.

The 'learning to ride properly' thing is then up to you, and only comes with time and practice. As long as you appreciate this, and don't assume that you know everything just cos you passed your test, you'll be fine.


The Ace Cafe thing you're on about will be the Bikesafe courses. These are for people who have already passed their tests.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

augi
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 24 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:49 - 19 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendy wrote:

The 'learning to ride properly' thing is then up to you, and only comes with time and practice. As long as you appreciate this, and don't assume that you know everything just cos you passed your test, you'll be fine.


You are absolutely right. But some people do not have the same attitude and this is what makes this "buy a driving license in 4 days" scheme dangerous...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 111 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.15 Sec - Server Load: 0.73 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 140.62 Kb