 Simple World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
|
 Irezumi aka Reuben Carrot Top
Joined: 28 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:48 - 19 Jun 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Is this any better than Animal Crossing on the Game Cube?
The game is rather addictive.  ____________________ Pictorgraphicalfantastical |
|
 Simple World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:33 - 19 Jun 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Can't say that I've played it on the game cube, but I've had the game since Saturday morning and I've played for about 9 hours.. it's pretty addictive... but today is boring as nook's cranny (sorry for anyone who has no idea what I'm on about ) is shut and I can't do much of anything...
I got it to while away the hours on the plane which are uber boring...and I think it will fulfil that job with ease.. only limiting factor is the battery life on the DS
new off play.com £24.99 delivered
simple ____________________ Insta - FemFeral |
|
 Irezumi aka Reuben Carrot Top
Joined: 28 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:15 - 19 Jun 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
It's good when you play at winter, this assumes the DS has an inbuilt clock/calendar like the GC, as it snows and there are christmas light's on the trees.
Sound's the same as the GC one tbh, never look at how long youve played on your save time, it will be soul destroying. Then you'll play more.  ____________________ Pictorgraphicalfantastical |
|