 benblack Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 04 Feb 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 09:35 - 19 Jun 2006 Post subject: 2004 Yamaha xvs 125 dragstar |
 |
|
OK. I need to shift my bike ASAP as I now have a VFR400 and a debt to a workmate
I have listed this bike on here not too long ago, with some interest but no sale.
OK...bike is 2004 model (registered Jan 04 but on 53 plate)
Currently 25000 miles (2000 of those mine)
I am 2nd owner
Excellent condition
First MOT due January 2007. Taxed intil 30th April 2007.
Just had work done including: new chain and sprockets, new front brake pads, new rear brake shoes. And a damn good service.
This is generally considered the best of all the learner legal cruisers and can be ridden by anyone over 17 with a CBT.
3 small rust spots on the exhaust where previous owner scraped it and small scratches on the petrol tank from clothing rubbing. Apart from that, it is all fine.
Mileage is 25000 miles but the engine is sweet (I asked the mechanic to take it out and check it and those were his words). I have ridden the bike every day since February and put 2000 miles on it without any trouble whatsoever. Always starts first time.
Parkers price guide shows the following for this bike:
Original Price £ 3549
Independent Dealer £ 2345
Private Good £ 2140
Private Poor £ 1750
Part Exchange £ 1935
https://www.parkers.co.uk/pricing/used_bike/valuation.aspx?deriv=6616&plate=74
Looking for £1400 which represents a great deal compared to the Parkers price recommendations
Anyone interested?
PM me for my contact numbers or email me at [email protected]
Bike is in Chelmsford - Essex.
https://www.chromium05.plus.com/bike11.jpg
https://www.chromium05.plus.com/2.jpg ____________________ Kawasaki ZX6R J1
Last edited by benblack on 16:07 - 25 Jun 2006; edited 1 time in total |
|
 benblack Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 04 Feb 2006 Karma :    
|
|