 mrchips World Chat Champion
Joined: 05 Mar 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:12 - 06 Jul 2006 Post subject: Anyone here use Flash? |
 |
|
A few years ago I had Flash 5 and was reasonable at it, able to do quite a lot in it. Yesterday I downloaded Flash 8 and I can't for the life of me remember how to point buttons to a frame. Everything I try seems to come up as an error. Would anyone be able to tell me the actionscript required to make a button go to a frame? eg frame one, on button press go to frame 2. ____________________ Northern Irish? www.nibikers.com |
|
 beasty1711 Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 18 Mar 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:43 - 07 Jul 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
on(press){ gotoandplay(5);}
or something close  ____________________ currently riding:
a nice bright yellow vfr 800 ......Yes i have a thing for yellow bikes |
|