|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Suzuki |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Suzuki Roger

Joined: 03 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:46 - 10 Jul 2006 Post subject: Fury of the Furries |
 |
|
Had a demo of this game when I was a wee lad. My dad was nasty and refused to buy the full game for me.
Anyway - can anyone find a copy of this game for download, along with the require emulator to make it work? All I can find is dodgy russian sites without downloads.
Cheers.  ____________________ <Simple> no I'm shaven Jon
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| tribal_tiger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 tribal_tiger World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Mar 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| tribal_tiger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 tribal_tiger World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Mar 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:28 - 10 Jul 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
You can get it here but you need to pay $4.
That gives you a days unlimited downloading on their site though! Bargin! ____________________ How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?
All of it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Suzuki |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Suzuki Roger

Joined: 03 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:44 - 10 Jul 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I played the demo on DOS.
 ____________________ <Simple> no I'm shaven Jon
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Suzuki |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Suzuki Roger

Joined: 03 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:16 - 10 Jul 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Paid my $4. Damn French version.
Now... how to make it run smoothly on XP ?  ____________________ <Simple> no I'm shaven Jon
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| tribal_tiger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 tribal_tiger World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Mar 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Milo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Milo World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Feb 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:36 - 10 Jul 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 89 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|