 firefox World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Oct 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:36 - 30 Jul 2006 Post subject: ADT company jobs ? does anyone work there ? |
 |
|
Hey guys ive just got my first job (16) with ADT fire and secuirty,
i just wanted to know if anyone off here works for them its a long shot but hey .
ride safe
dodge  |
|
 RickHolt Traffic Copper

Joined: 17 Mar 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:44 - 30 Jul 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I know ADT alarms wake me up pretty much every time I'm in Bradford. Bloody fire alarm.
What is it you do there?
Should be a good job, it's something I thought about doing in the past, not for that company but a similar one. There can't be many electrician jobs where you make a little mistake and the police/fire brigade turn up in the next 5 mins and make you look like a tit.
Rick.
P.S Tell them to change their monitoring station from Custodian to Southern Monitoring, might get to call you some day then when you screw up  |
|
 Resurrection Ballast Boy

Joined: 08 Jun 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:32 - 30 Jul 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
| RickHolt wrote: | I know ADT alarms wake me up pretty much every time I'm in Bradford. Bloody fire alarm.
What is it you do there?
Should be a good job, it's something I thought about doing in the past, not for that company but a similar one. There can't be many electrician jobs where you make a little mistake and the police/fire brigade turn up in the next 5 mins and make you look like a tit.
Rick.
P.S Tell them to change their monitoring station from Custodian to Southern Monitoring, might get to call you some day then when you screw up  |
Jesus Rick holt offering to do work. I'm shocked and appalled
Res ____________________ ZX9r |
|
 firefox World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Oct 2005 Karma :  
|
|