Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Yesterday, I...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

MementoMori
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:43 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Yesterday, I... Reply with quote

... had to shave my forehead.

It feels like a breast implant. How long will it take before it goes back to normal?

Thanks. Thumbs Up

And yes, this is serious!
____________________
The tiger who came for a pint
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Sephiroth
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:44 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how long was the hair?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:45 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siggi wrote:
You'll have to remind me, are you male or female? Neutral


https://myspace-137.vo.llnwd.net/00915/73/12/915372137_m.jpg

The one on the left Wink
____________________
Current : MSX 125 Past : CBR 900RR Monkeybike : c50 LAC : ZXR750 H2 : FZR600 : ZX7R P3 : YW100 : TRX850: Trophy 900 T309 : GSXR 600 L0: Monkeybike : XJ6S Whosthedaddy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:47 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked i dont know what to say.

why is there hair on your forhead?
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MementoMori
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:52 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was dying my hair a really dark brown and I got some on like the top half of my forehead so when I was trying to get the stains off later it wasn't working and I realised it was because the fine hairs you get before your main hair had been dyed so when I shaved that off it was OK again but now it feels a bit like a... well a tit.
____________________
The tiger who came for a pint
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:55 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh i get you now. would shaving not make it grow back worse?
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:56 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, otherwise you'd get loads of balding men shaving their heads to make the hair thicker
____________________
Current : MSX 125 Past : CBR 900RR Monkeybike : c50 LAC : ZXR750 H2 : FZR600 : ZX7R P3 : YW100 : TRX850: Trophy 900 T309 : GSXR 600 L0: Monkeybike : XJ6S Whosthedaddy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

yambabe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:57 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably not much help, but a couple of tips for next time:

If you rub vaseline on your forehead (and ears! I always dye the tips of my ears! Embarassed ) you are less likely to encounter overspill.

If you do get any and it's on the hairs rather than the skin, use this https://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk/acatalog/Jolen.html

Hope it doesn't grow back darker, and with stubble....... Shocked Laughing
____________________
Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:07 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyyam knows what i mean. grow back with stuble etc. i rememeber a mate i went to school with had side burns and she shaved them and they grew back worse. the vaseline is a good idea. what about that facial bleech?
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MementoMori
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:07 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyyam wrote:
Hope it doesn't grow back darker, and with stubble....... Shocked Laughing


Laughing Laughing

Well... there must be some use for it. I'd be awesome at lighting matches. Very Happy Thumbs Up
____________________
The tiger who came for a pint
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:09 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaving hair doesn't make it grow back thicker. It also doesn't affect the color or rate of growth. The color, location, thickness and length of hair on your body mainly depend on genetics and hormones.

After you shave body hair, it may feel coarse or "stubbly" for a time as it grows out. During this phase, it may be more noticeable — and may appear darker or thicker. But it's not.
____________________
Current : MSX 125 Past : CBR 900RR Monkeybike : c50 LAC : ZXR750 H2 : FZR600 : ZX7R P3 : YW100 : TRX850: Trophy 900 T309 : GSXR 600 L0: Monkeybike : XJ6S Whosthedaddy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:12 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

you didnt see my mates side burns. instead of the fluff she had before it turned stuble and more noticable. i get your point though.
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

BanditBitch
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:40 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

MementoMori wrote:
I was dying my hair a really dark brown and I got some on like the top half of my forehead so when I was trying to get the stains off later it wasn't working and I realised it was because the fine hairs you get before your main hair had been dyed so when I shaved that off it was OK again but now it feels a bit like a... well a tit.


Next time,just before you rinse the colour off......rub a tiny bit of colour onto the bits you want to get rid of, like hairline, ears, neck etc......... its tint on tint.

My hairdresser told me about it, and it works too.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!



Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:17 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alternatively rub some (ugh) cigarette ash onto the stained bits. This absobs a lot of the dye! Rolling Eyes
____________________
Funny, I used to hate being spanked as a child!
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:09 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyyam wrote:

If you rub vaseline on your forehead (and ears! I always dye the tips of my ears! Embarassed ) you are less likely to encounter overspill.


You beat me to it!

I always use loads of vaseline, and underneath the gloves as well (especially around your cuticles). It works a treat.
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

xlizx
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:42 - 31 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep getting loads of crazy hairs growing that just stick up and don't really go anywhere when I part my hair. I keep cutting them but it makes it worse, really. I had some of them grow a bit (that I'd cut) and a mate was like 'wtfs with your hair, Liz?'.
So I blamed my mum for cutting my hair badly and let her take the blame instead.
Siggi....fur?? This is a human, not a cat you're talking about, yes? Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tarmacsurfer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:39 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The vaseline on the hairline tip is a good one.

Do not however walk into your local spar and wander around for a bit before approaching a staff member and asking politely whether or not they sell vaseline and rubber gloves. It gets you some rather strange looks Confused
____________________
I'm immortal. Well, so far.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

byke95
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:45 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I thought all girls hair was 'naturally that colour'? Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 65 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.36 Sec - Server Load: 0.89 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 100.02 Kb