Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Midnight snacks

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Groove
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:59 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Midnight snacks Reply with quote

What you got/what do you usualy get?

Tonight i have 2 scotch eggs, a caramel wafer, salt and vinegar crisps and a glass of coke Thumbs Up Laughing
____________________
|| Past: 1991 Kawasaki ZXR 250 ~ 2003 Honda CBR 600 F Sport ~ 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R B1H 636 ~ 1999 Yamaha R1 ~ 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R J ~ 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R B1H 636 ~ 1998 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm ~ K1 GSXR 600 Track bike ~ K6 GSXR 1000 ~ 2006 Speed Triple 1050 || Current: 2005 R1 https://www.adrucore.co.uk
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:01 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre-diet, a couple of salad cream sandwiches was the norm. Or just took the loaf and bottle back to bed.
____________________
Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:01 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually eat my dinner at ~11pm. Confused

If I eat dinner earlier, it's usually cereal I have before bed. Most of the time, muesli / meusli (sp!).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

plugger147
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:08 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of cans and a bottle of asda ginger beer by the bed.

I don't have tea until 10:30/11 so I never get hungry later on.
____________________
Tristan the wrote: just whipped off my trousers to find a big bruise on my arse, caused by matt rear ending me...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!



Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:59 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have just pigged out on 2x Pains au chocolat, a cheese n onions pasty, and a can of Coke (full fat)
____________________
Funny, I used to hate being spanked as a child!
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Resurrection
Ballast Boy



Joined: 08 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:39 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the munchies so just nipped to the garage for abit of a meal deal.

Got a bottle of coke big eat walkers and an egg mayo sandwhich

Thumbs Up

Res
____________________
ZX9r
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:58 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 2 ltr bottle of coke that I bought this morning, though the missus has drank some of it it's now about 2/3rds gone, I think I'm a Coke head. I had dinner at 8 and an egg mayo sandwich at 11ish, and chances are I won't go to sleep for another 2 hours. Then I wake up at 11 and don't eat until 4pm. And I wonder why my metabolism is knackered. Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnny GSX-R
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:39 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell YEHHHHHHHHH makes me feel much better now this thread.

I'll eat anything before bed (but i'm not gay)



QUE 'DODSI' with his half mile list of highly packed calorific goodies.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:02 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

caramel snack a jacks or the choc delight ones. Drooling
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 66 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.86 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 60.08 Kb